By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do you smoke? If so, how much? How much do you spend on cigs?

If you don't, do you mind when others smoke? 

Around the Network

Don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't gamble, I don't even drink coffee.

I think I'm vice free.

I don't care when other people smoke, as long as they don't blow it in my face.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Yes, I'm smoking again.. I quit for a whole year and then got stressed out and started again. Marlboros are $4.14 a pack here and I smoke about a pack a day.

I don't smoke, and I hate smoke. I think people should do that bullshit outside. On the one hand, I think all drugs should be legalized, even the naughty ones, but I don't support indoor use of drugs that pollute the whole room.

I don't smoke and I would never want to smoke.
and my dad smokes so, I'm used to having smokers around me....

Around the Network

What do you say when people tell you that you should quit smoking or they go on an talk about all the health risks of smoking?

Don't smoke, don't wanna smoke, willing to deal with it anyway, given that the smokers save it for places where it's allowed...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

I don't smoke, and I despite it when people smoke inside.

smoking: it's safer than drinking. drinking has caused more death and violence than smoking ever will.
Yet companies can still advertise alcohol at motorsport events?
my conspiracy sense is tingling...

on topic: I smoke about 15 a day and spend just under US$2 a box of 20

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

i hate smoking i think it is horrible. I hate it when people smoke around me. in my house deffo aswell.

I hate it that bad i had a fight with me older bro because he kept blowing smoke in my face, i hit my friend nico because he kept blowing smoke in my face aswell, he dont anymore though lol