By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i quit smoking i have not smoked for 2 months, i don't care if someone else smokes around me as long as they don't blow it to my face

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I've never smoked cigarettes. I have smoked a few cigars, and I've smoked shisha from a hookah. I highly recommend both.

I don't care if other people smoke, as long as they don't do it around me or leave their butts all over the place.

konnichiwa said:
That Guy said:
What do you say when people tell you that you should quit smoking or they go on an talk about all the health risks of smoking?

They say that something to me and then I answer how they should stop eating all those hamburgers or drinking etc.....And then they shut up...

My 3 beers a week is not comparable to a pack a day.

Entroper said:
konnichiwa said:
That Guy said:
What do you say when people tell you that you should quit smoking or they go on an talk about all the health risks of smoking?

They say that something to me and then I answer how they should stop eating all those hamburgers or drinking etc.....And then they shut up...

It is still not good for your health though....And not everyone smokes a pack a day...

I smoked for 15 years, quit just recently.

I've been on a bit of a health kick for the past 6 months, I've quit smoking, quit eating junk food, started excerising, lost 110 lbs.

I found out that my old lady is pregnant, so I figgured it's about time I stop living life for myself.

I didn't quit because I didn't enjoy it, I quit because it was killing me.

Anyhow, anytime anyone would get on my case about how bad smoking is, I'd ask them how often they drive, and if they knew that every time they drove they were spreading toxic exhaust fumes everywhere they went and were funding terrorist activity. That usually shut them up.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Entroper said:
konnichiwa said:
That Guy said:

It is still not good for your health though....And not everyone smokes a pack a day...

Any amount of smoking that could be called habitual, even 3 or 4 cigarettes in a day, is far worse than a few drinks.

Research has generated scientific evidence that secondhand smoke (that is, in the case of cigarettes, a mixture of smoke released from the smoldering end of the cigarette and smoke exhaled by the smoker) causes the same problems as direct smoking, including heart disease,[5] cardiovascular disease, lung cancer, and lung ailments such as COPD, bronchitis and asthma.[6] Specifically, meta-analyses have shown lifelong non-smokers with partners who smoke in the home have a 20–30% greater risk of lung cancer, and those exposed to cigarette smoke in the workplace have an increased risk of 16–19%.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_hand_smoke

Feel free to smoke in your own home if you live alone, but smoking around others or even where they live (it lingers in the air for hours after the act of smoking) is simply irresponsible. You're not only hurting yourself (which is your decision); you're hurting those around you (which is not your decision).

no, i dont really care if someone smokes

One time in high school I gave a friend of mine a bunch of shit about how much she smoked and how it was gonna kill her, and she told me I was an alcoholic. I told her she had to smoke all day every day no matter where she was, and I only drank when I was partying, and she said I partied way too much then as an excuse to drink. So we made this bet to see who could last longer without their drug of choice. We went to a party and she didn't smoke at all and I didn't drink at all. I didn't drink for 9 days, and I later found out that lying bitch smoked every day, including on her way home that first night.

Also, drinking and horrible diets may be unhealthy, but you don't shove booze or McDonald's into people's lungs when you drink and eat. Smoking ruins a whole room. If people smoke outside and throw their own butts out, it doesn't bother me at all.

Entroper said:
konnichiwa said:
Entroper said:
konnichiwa said:
That Guy said:

Any amount of smoking that could be called habitual, even 3 or 4 cigarettes in a day, is far worse than a few drinks.

True but how more people drink or smoke how more dangerous drinking becomes even more dangerous than smoking ....