By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo - titles of interest to core gamers will be announced around E3

Kyros said:
Why do you keep releasing great games on the Wii, and most specially CORE games!!

Great games for the Wii? I must have missed something . Where is the Mario Sluggers review again?

Super Mario Galaxy Mario Kart Wii Super Smash Bros. Brawl Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Legend Of Zelda : The Twilight Princess Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn No other good core games on the Wii right? :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

From what Nintendo as been hyping up that they will show at E3 I am very excited! If they do not produce what they say they have and or there is no big 3rd party support game I will be very sad. There is not many games Nintendo ca make for there own system. They need 3rd party support and I hope they come at E3 and all these month it been hush hush so it will be a bang for Wii owners

Super Mario Galaxy Mario Kart Wii Super Smash Bros. Brawl Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Legend Of Zelda : The Twilight Princess Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn No other good core games on the Wii right? :

I think we were talking about games that are to be released? SMG 6 months old, MP3 1 year old, Zelda 18 months old, Fire Emplem? Sounds weird. The only recent game is Kart and this is only barely core.

Same old Nintendo. They this bs all the time, but never come through. Nintendo simply isn't going to make games like this. It's up to third-parties to supply the wii with quality core games. Nintendo is more concerned with their casual gold mine right now.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riachu said:
quarashi said:
Riachu said:
Maybe it has something to do with the Mother(Earthbound) series

I'm sure that half this forum would go crazy if that happened. I would love to see it as well!

Earthbound has one of the stongest cult followings in the gaming community so I wouldn't be suprised if people went crazy over an Earthbound announcement. Nintendo assume there is no market for the series since Earthbound bombed when it was originally released in the US. However, there is actually a pretty big market for it in the US market. In the most recent Nintendo Power issue, Earthbound was shown as the game that people wanted the most on VC.

Actually, the Earthbound fanbase isn't that large. It's probably about 300k. What is impressive is their dedication, not their size. There was an articel a while back that told of all the crazy things they did.

Around the Network
Smashchu2 said:
Riachu said:
quarashi said:
Riachu said:
Maybe it has something to do with the Mother(Earthbound) series

I'm sure that half this forum would go crazy if that happened. I would love to see it as well!

Earthbound has one of the stongest cult followings in the gaming community so I wouldn't be suprised if people went crazy over an Earthbound announcement. Nintendo assume there is no market for the series since Earthbound bombed when it was originally released in the US. However, there is actually a pretty big market for it in the US market. In the most recent Nintendo Power issue, Earthbound was shown as the game that people wanted the most on VC.

Actually, the Earthbound fanbase isn't that large. It's probably about 300k. What is impressive is their dedication, not their size. There was an articel a while back that told of all the crazy things they did.

Only 300K?  I though it would be a little bigger since Ness and Lucas are playable characters in Brawl

well we will see probably kid icarus, kirby, disaster, wario land shake, fatal frame 4 maybe even the conduit will be released by nintendo(with voice chat announcement) so i think e3 will be great for core gamers.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Same old Nintendo. They this bs all the time, but never come through. Nintendo simply isn't going to make games like this. It's up to third-parties to supply the wii with quality core games. Nintendo is more concerned with their casual gold mine right now.

How many ignorant fools still misunderstand Nintendo's Blue Ocean strategy is not about "going all casual?" Way to be deliberatly blind, troll.

I have no doubt that we'll see some new stuff here, but we all can probably expect Kid Icarus, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Fatal Frame IV, Kirby, and Animal Crossing for the Wii.

I pretty much expect F-Zero or Punch-Out to show up.

digitalcell said:
I expected the Wii to really take off 2 years after launch. Hopefully I was right!

I hope you're right too.

Snesboy said:
digitalcell said:
I expected the Wii to really take off 2 years after launch. Hopefully I was right!

I hope you're right too.

That's exactly what happened with the DS.