By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo - titles of interest to core gamers will be announced around E3

Looking good so far.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

wow they are big words - I mean from Nintendo I expect core announcements as the way SSBB and MK Wii has allowed online to be stress tested and improved leads up to MMO and their pay to play service being implemented.

I also expect a storage solution as the way the Wii Ware games are trickling out to me stinks of Nintendo stalling before the floodgates open.

But to promise on third parties behalf - guess we'll see, perhaps they've convinced the Capcoms and Ubisofts keep the big Wii guns back for E3.

I hope they announce a new zelda ^^

this mini e3 is shaping up to be better then last year one, lets hope they reveal some good games for this year

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I guess they're not planning on leaking it on the web this week.

Around the Network

Old News. Reggie said the same thing in March.

Also:

Last year, Nintendo released:

July:
DS Picross

August:
DS Brain Age 2
Wii Metroid Prime 3

September:
DS Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber

October:
DS Phantom Hourglass
Wii Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast
DS Flash Focus
Wii Battalion Wars 2

November

Wii Super Mario Galaxy
DS Mario Party DS
Wii Link’s Crossbow Training
DS Master of Illusion

Wii Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

13 releases on DS and Wii.

I’d expect at least 10 releases this second quarter.

Mario Super Sluggers. Additionally, we will be announcing several new titles that core gamers will be interested in around the time of E3

wow that must be the most subdued E3 announcement ever. Mario Super Sluggers great and "titles, core gamers will be interested in". I really hope thats Japanese understatement.
I really do not understand why the Wii sells so well. Casual gamers are a weird bunch. But alas...

Mario super sluggers interest the Core gamers?

Really?

mM

This sounds familiar, and why not sooner?

Pigmin or a new F1 would be great...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.