By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation, The MOST innovative Brand

Sony does everything so I understand. They also have a ROCKIN Tv selection to choose from. Nintendo only does games, so that spot is pretty good imo.

Microsoft was innovative at a time with Windows. The X-Mote and "avatars" proves that that innovation did NOT last long.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Bit of a rubbish list

Nintendo should be No. 3 imo, considering the innovation all their consoles, except the cube, had brought.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Why are the folowing not on the list

MIT
NASA
Lockheed Martin
Boeing
General Dynamics
Etc. Etc.

Everyone those has done vastly more then that list. Hell some of them developed the technologies that companies like Sony would have you believe they did.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

A Long time ago in a galaxy far far away....M$ was innovative, so it is valid to have them on the list

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

On the gaming market, Nintendo.

Electronics in general, of course Nintendo is NOT the most innovative, there are companies that produce a lot of electronic devices which need to keep up to date and innovate a lot in order to get sales.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

kenzomatic said:

Why are the folowing not on the list

MIT
NASA
Lockheed Martin
Boeing
General Dynamics
Etc. Etc.

Everyone those has done vastly more then that list. Hell some of them developed the technologies that companies like Sony would have you believe they did.

Because we are talking brand, and neither of those firms are very much into branding in the general public.

Honda and Google should be way further up, as should Toyota. I can't say I disagree with the content of the list but the sequence seems a little off imo.

why is microsoft 3rd? what innovative thing have they done besides windows?

Sony world domination confirmed