By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So does the resistance demo just suck or is the game actually like that?

Ya resistance is a crap ass game just like killzone 1. Very boring and bland.

As of Sony's track record, Sony made FPS are not very good games. Waiting for Killzone 2 to prove me wrong wich I highly doubt it will. But I will give it a chance.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
Q_A_X said:
Resistance is one of the best games ever created.

Its replayed value is endless. It's still the number 1 game I play on the PS3 to this date.

QFT

Same.

Wow I'm very surprised that so many PS3 owners talking bad about Resistance.
I've never played it, but I thought it's the PS3's Gears of War....
Well maybe not.

Barozi said:
Well maybe not.

You got it all wrong.

It's ok we'll forgive you.

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
Barozi said:
Well maybe not.

You got it all wrong.

It's ok we'll forgive you.

ohh,and you are one of the new PS3 owners?or just a wii owner in a PS3 owner camoflague?;)

OT:I played it and it's good ,,,better than the demo (it's different from COD4,,, some people might not like it,,,others will love it)

Around the Network

I've played almost every shooter on the market. I think its fair for me to pass judgement.

RFoM cannot carry the great Gears of War's jockstrap.

Sales wise and gameplay wise.

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

Ya resistance is a crap ass game just like killzone 1. Very boring and bland.

As of Sony's track record, Sony made FPS are not very good games. Waiting for Killzone 2 to prove me wrong wich I highly doubt it will. But I will give it a chance.

A 'crap ass' game... most of the gaming community seems to disagree. While it may not be among the best, it is far from being 'crap ass'. Although I can certainly understand how you found it somewhat bland.

Anyway, none of Sony's studio's made Resistance. It was, however, exclusive to the PS3 but it isn't the same.

its a great game...but only after the first two hours time....great story and gameplay. its also a hella long fps...15-20 hours in the campaign id say

Check out my game about moles ^

Resistance isn't that great now, but it didn't come out now, it came out two years ago. At the time, it was - especially compared to the rest of the PS3 launch titles. It's not that great of an online game compared to what's out now, but I'd still consider the single-player campaign above average - although I realize that the single-player campaign seems to be sort of an afterthought with a lot of FPS games.

Profcrab said:
It is a decent shooter, but nothing special. Should be cheap by now though. If you like console FPS's pick it up used from Gamestop and if you don't like it, just return it.

I give this thread a 9.6.

It's still the original price in Canada