By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - what game will break record 1 day, 1 week?

what game(s) will beat gta iv's and halo 3's records?

i think gta v and halo 4!!!!!!!! 

Around the Network

depends, who will be making Halo 4?? Since Microsoft owns the IP and Bungie, being their independent self, might want to explore multi.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Does Halo 3 have a record? Didn't it loose it to GTA4?

Gran Turismo 5 or FF13

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

gears of war 2?

Around the Network

gt5 or ff13 will not be big enough to out launch their 1st weeks. (though I have a feeling it will be a Wii or Ps3 game in the future. I feel that Micro are going to throw their next console in the ring early to try and mess with the Immense Wii sales and large Ps3 sales.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Copycat, I created my account before you.

R u the same person? 2 predicters....

daactualfact said:
gt5 or ff13 will not be big enough to out launch their 1st weeks. (though I have a feeling it will be a Wii or Ps3 game in the future. I feel that Micro are going to throw their next console in the ring early to try and mess with the Immense Wii sales and large Ps3 sales.)

What are you talking about.MGS4 says hi.

bleu, wtf are you talking about? mgs4 will not beat h3 or gta4's 1st week sales at all.

(it hasn't even beaten brawl or mkwii's 1st weeks and it won't)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius