By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - recommend a game for a wii noob

I really need to find a game to play, with my current games (sports&play) wii just collects dust. I have liked a lot of mass effect, lost odyssey, gears of war, bioshock, c&c tiberium wars and forza motorsport 2. Even though I loved LO and want to play some jrpg I did not like Blue dragon (mostly because of the visual style) and eternal sonata (combat was sucky).

I've tried SMG and MP3, but sold those very soon. So if you know a game which could fit my taste, please be so kind and notify me about it. :)  

Around the Network

Super smash Bros Brawl

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I dont own a Wii nor do I plan to. I also cant find any but I would recomend Smash bros brawl. The series has always been fun. What Nintendo games do you like?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

No more heroes is awesome

Around the Network

Mario Kart wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl

Try Endless Ocean. And maybe a bit of Zack & Wicki. Should be your taste, as both are totally hardcore.

If you want something for prebuscent male Homophobes, try No More Heroes. Plenty of gore there.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

RE4Wii is one of the best games ever.
Zelda is epic.
No real RPG's yet, but Super Paper Mario is RPGish. Okami could also suit your taste.
Maybe Godfather/Bully/Scarface. They're actually quite good.

I would just go for Mario Kart though. Must Have. Ultimate fun game around + good online.

Edit: No More Heroes is mighty cool 

Also try Mario Kart Wii.

You might like LoZ:TP....

Former something....