By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - recommend a game for a wii noob

Just an useless post. After playing RE4 for a while, I decided to give MP3 another shot. :D I am getting somewhat used to these controls.

Around the Network

Lol, I got totally owned. :D Found some very cheap games for wii/360 and bought all wii games, since they were like ~8$ each. Well, since I don't know much about wii games I bought these ones:

Red steel (propably ok)
Wing island
Anubis
FarCry: Vengeance
Tony hawk's downhill jam (looks crap, but i liked some thps 3/4)

I wish I had read some reviews, wing island and anubis would have stayed there. :D Not that they were expensive, but could have bought some more 360-titles instead.

Kurakasa said:
Lol, I got totally owned. :D Found some very cheap games for wii/360 and bought all wii games, since they were like ~8$ each. Well, since I don't know much about wii games I bought these ones:

Red steel (propably ok)
Wing island
Anubis

I wish I had read some reviews, wing island and anubis would have stayed there. :D Not that they were expensive, but could have bought some more 360-titles instead.

Um lol sorry, but those are some of the worsed reviewed wii games, and I believe anubis was on the top 10 worse game of all time. I recommend taking them back. Red steel is ok and I think you should keep it.

No refunds on discount-items. :D And of course I checked the reviews as soon as I got home.. :P

SSX Blur, make sure you turn the steering on to 100% nunchuck tilt (you can adjust it between control stick and tilt)

Around the Network

I would go for bully. A game more people should try on the wii.

Kurakasa said:
No refunds on discount-items. :D And of course I checked the reviews as soon as I got home.. :P

Then I recommend selling them on ebay. At least you will get back some of what you paid for them. Keep red steel though, because it's decent.

Kurakasa said:

Red steel (propably ok)
Wing island
Anubis

O-Oh my...

Kurakasa said:

Red steel (propably ok)
Wing island
Anubis

whoa talk about crap  ebay those games asap

Kurakasa said:

Red steel (propably ok)
Wing island
Anubis

I feel your pain, and I've never meant that more. *shudder*

And sorry to hear that they're charging full price for RE4 over there. It's still totally worth it, mind you, being the Game of Eterntity and all, but man you guys get screwed.