By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How dare you!

KART is crap

BRAWL IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I personally like brawl a hell of a lot more so my vote is brawl.

but, since you liked kart games in the past go with kart. just be sure to pick up brawl later =P

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Kart. If you liked the MK series more, then go with your gut. It's Nintendo. The games don't change. (Oh, you know what I mean)

Also, I perfer Kart, and all the complainers who say it's luck based don't understand the  concept of Mario Kart. Luck plays a role, but not as big as people make it out to be. Either that or they expect to get 3 star rating the moment they touch the wii wheel... This does not, however, affect my eternal love for Brwal.

Just get both, then you won't have to chose just one.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I don't have Kart, therefore, get Brawl, so we can play ^_^

Plus, I've heard Mario Kart is a casual game... you aren't a casual, right DMeisterJ...? ;)

Around the Network

brawl, it's a better choice.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

you wont be wrong with both but get mario kart first, when my 360/ps3 owning friends come over the only thing they want is mario kart, its really fun local multi player and online, brawl has good local multi player but the online is not so good

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I personally prefer Brawl, but since you're more of a Kart type, and since Kart has a much better online system, you should probably get Mario Kart first (just do yourself a favor, and make sure to pick up Brawl at some point).

DMeisterJ said:

But I've never liked Smash Bros. as much as I've liked Mario Kart games.

Then it's MK for you! I haven't played Brawl yet (it's not available in Europe until the 27th), but I'm not much into fighting games, so I don't know if I'll ever get it. :)

Mario Kart is fun, but Brawl is better. I bought Kart the day it came out and pretty much stopped playing it, but I still play Brawl. Brawl has more replay value, more polish (Definitely) and has the better game play. But if you say you want like Mario Kart more, then go ahead and buy it first...but I think you'r making the wrong choice.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.