By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Mario Kart is garbage. If you like idiotic, luck-based gameplay like most Wii games, get Mario Kart.

But, if you want a great game, get Brawl.

But seriously, Brawl's not that great niether. Get whatever you feel you wanna play the most.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Mario Kart is garbage. If you like idiotic, luck-based gameplay like most Wii games, get Mario Kart.

But seriously, Brawl's not that great niether. Get whatever you feel you wanna play the most.

ROFL.

I want to get both (I eventually will), but I still can't decide.

When did you get a Wii? O_O

I haven't played Brawl yet but if you play regularly online and are good in Mario Kart, get that one.

Riot Of The Blood said:

It's just too easy to see who sucks at Mario Kart and who doesn't.

routsounmanman said:

I haven't played Brawl yet but if you play regularly online and are good in Mario Kart, get that one.

Oh, first, HAI!

Second, you haven't been around this week!

I saw one at my Gamestop on Tuesday, and couldn't refuse to buy it.

So now I am the proud owner of a Wii and Zelda: TP.  I'm buying (most likely) MK today.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
... If you like idiotic, luck-based gameplay ...

If you were good enough, luck wouldn't be that much of a factor.

I don't like Mario Kart. I think Double Dash is way better. If you prefer online gameplay you should get Brawl.

It doesn't matter how good I am at Mario Kart. I don't think it's a good game. F-zero blows it away.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Mario Kart!

Although I'm still waiting for my order (and I ordered it april 10th!!!)

But for me Mario Kart DD was the game I played most on my cube, so I expect Mario Kart Wii will be the game I will play forever on my Wii!

Currently Playing:

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort

Xbox360: Fifa 2009, Halflife 2 Episode 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Want to play:
Wii: Lego Indiana Jones, SMG2
Xbox360: MW2
DMeisterJ said:
routsounmanman said:

Oh, first, HAI!

Second, you haven't been around this week!

I saw one at my Gamestop on Tuesday, and couldn't refuse to buy it.

So now I am the proud owner of a Wii and Zelda: TP. I'm buying (most likely) MK today.

Hai to you too,  my friend!

Does this mean that sometime in the future we will be playing Monster Hunter 3 together? YAY! If you indeed get Mario Kart today, be sure to give me your FC; I will be able to play once in a month or so.