By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Okay, I'm buying either Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Mario Kart Wii and I can't decide on which one to get.

Both are oodles of fun, both have online, both have lots of replay value, and both are good.

But I've never liked Smash Bros. as much as I've liked Mario Kart games.

Help!

Around the Network

Honestly, I have way more fun with Brawl. Overall, it has a lot better replay value and is just more fun, to me.

However, Mario Kart Wii has much better online, and if you've always liked Mario Kart more than Smash Bros., I think your choice is pretty easy. Go with Mario Kart.

get kart so we can race:D
and get brawl later this month^^ ( 27 juni )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'd have to say Mario Kart. It's much better online, more addictive, and in my opinion the better game. You better get Brawl later though. They both are must own games for Wii owners.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Get Brawl.

Around the Network

Mario Kart for me.

Never played Brawl but for me it is better. I know it is better cause Melee was wonderful and i heard this is better. But if you've always preferred Kart then that's what you should get.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

They're both arguably the definitive versions of their respective franchises, so go with the one you've enjoyed most in the past. If you like Mario Kart more than Smash Bros, I'd say get that first. Neither should be passed up though.

You have to get both, but get mario Kart to start with, imo.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Mario Kart!