By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 = BEST Game this Gen - Impressions Thread- *(NO Spoilers)*

@Rocketpig

what are your thoughts on it??

@Domo-Kun

yeah it looks like Kojima has delivered FULLY and in every way to the fans

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

This game is a 10 for presentation. The graphics and sound are outstanding. The first ten minutes of the game I watched in disbelief. The days of LBP, Killzone 2, super secret 2009 Sony game, Resistance 2... as games that will make people take notice of the PS3 are over. This game has defined high definition gaming for this generation. The level of detail is unbelievable.

- Yes there are a log of cutscenes, don't buy this if it's not your cup of tea.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

darthdevidem01 said:
@Rocketpig

what are your thoughts on it??

@Domo-Kun

yeah it looks like Kojima has delivered FULLY and in every way to the fans

I'm leaving in four minutes to go pick it up. :D

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

@rocketpig

cool....ENJOY!

make sure you have loads of pop-corn n stuff though

8.5 hours in - just got to act 3 (last night at 2am, had to have a break. Hey, the install screen told me so). Awesomeness so far - the initial arrival of the gekkos, the frog battle, the fight between V and R and some others I've already forgotten as there are so many. This definitely has to be my favourite game ever. I just hope the pace keeps up this way, no reason why not as the previous games kept going strong to the end.

Around the Network

Cool.....extremely positive reaction keeps pouring in

Remember everyone recommend this game to PS3 friends....they deserve to play it after buying such a pricey console...

I was lucky to get the last copy at Gamestop after reading some of your replies here. So here I start with the volume up. :)

Not digging this game at all.Its not a graphical milestone the cut scenes look great but in game its actually kinda pathetic.The gameplay seems alright but i cant get into it that well i just dont feel as good as i hoped i would about it.Maybe because i was riding high on this but unfortunatley it just isnt doing it for me.One things for sure i still love my ps3 and im glad i didnt buy a 360.

BomberMan08 alterego is????

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

@smidlee

in UK in my town its sold out