By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 = BEST Game this Gen - Impressions Thread- *(NO Spoilers)*

It is a great game, just starting act 4 after one of the longest (but awesomest) cut-scene ever

Around the Network

i enjoye every min of this game

rocketpig said:
makingmusic476 said:
rocketpig said:
It's definitely the most polished and cinematic, I'll give it that. It also captures the epic feel that Halo 3 failed to deliver, being the end of the story and all.

But best of the generation? Dunno about that. There are a few games I have played that I would rank with it (Mass Effect, Gears of War, Super Mario Galaxy), all for very different reasons.

Still, it's nice to be able to sit back and say "Goddamnit, this is why I dropped all that money on this black monolith."

MGS4 is a better game than the 3 games you mentioned, better than mass effect, gears and galaxy.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

rocketpig said:

Bolded:

I have huge problems with this type of attitude.

It's like saying that 12 Angry Men lacks panache because it was filmed in the 50s and in black and white and nobody swore and nobody died.

Hey, that's how I roll. After playing MGS2 I would have probaly given it a 9.5 or so, but after time I realize parts wern't as good as they used to be for me. Same with MGS3.