By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MUST SEE: Video Game Review of Super Smash Bros. Brawl PART 1! DONE BY ME!

You got skip the cursing, there's no reason to have it here.

Running for 3 seconds and complaining about nothing happennng also is a bit stupid.

You complain about a few things that you wouldn't complain about if you were playing the game. You should take that out.

So, I think you should have less cursing, and drop complaining about things just to complain.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Advice taken. Thanks.

Your actual reviewing isn't bad but some of your jokes and lines are pretty terrible.

'I'd rather clean up goose shit on a field'
'What a crapful of fuck platypus'

There were a couple of other ones as well that just stood out as not only not being funny but actually not making any sense either. You basically need to spend a lot of time actually working on individual lines rather than just on the entire script as a whole.

Also don't apologize after your lines, it just doesn't fit.

Rath said:
Your actual reviewing isn't bad but some of your jokes and lines are pretty terrible.

There were a couple of other ones as well that just stood out as not only not being funny but actually not making any sense either. You basically need to spend a lot of time actually working on individual lines rather than just on the entire script as a whole.

Did you have to find the two WORST lines in the review? And yeah, the apologizing part is lame. I'll fix it all.

Well atleast you tried, but then again like I commented in your video, DONT BE LIKE AVGN. Dont be like the Irate gamer just be yourself, what the audience want was to be entertained and to be informed. If you noticed AVGN he actually upstream himself from just raving bashing videogame person to a informative reviewer.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Not "tried." Never "tried." Always "trying." Even if I never succeed, I will keep "trying" forever. It's always better than giving up. By the way, that Brawl video is the second video I've ever made, so probably by the time I'm at the 10th video or so, it will be professional, maybe. Who knows? Or after I'm done college. But like I said, I have no experience at all, so I'm brand new. From what I know, I might as well jumble a few words while a record a T.V. screen with a crooked camera, amateurishly.

I give props to you that you have good editing skills, how did you do that? most of the reviews I've seen even with armake they just playing the game with the monitor/tv on and comment about it. Sometimes you switch from your view showing yourself then switch to the gameplay.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

a.l.e.x00 said:
Rath said:

Did you have to find the two WORST lines in the review? And yeah, the apologizing part is lame. I'll fix it all.

Pointing out the worst bits is the entire point of criticism =P

To be honest, I simply downloaded Final Cut Pro for free, and taught myself like, a month or so ago. Was it a bitch? Oh, unassailably! I mean, at first, I didn't even know how to upload videos on Youtube. But yeah, I figured it all out from absolutely nothing, so if I can, anyone else can, too.

Rath said:
a.l.e.x00 said:
Rath said:

Pointing out the worst bits is the entire point of criticism =P

It definitely is!