By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MUST SEE: Video Game Review of Super Smash Bros. Brawl PART 1! DONE BY ME!

Okay, I'm going off to work on Mario Kart Wii, and I will apply all the advice I have taken, and some of my own, personal advice to myself, and I will make a FAR better review. That is a promise. I will be back in a day, or two.

Around the Network

no conplaning ,less "bad words"

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

I love all of your Nintendo memoribiblia :D I only have a remote control mario kart and some stickers :(
I'll watch the rest and recommend how to improve.

you say "so the intro starts" noramlly, and then "and I must say, it looks BEAUTIFUL" sounds very sarcastic. Figure out a different way to emphasize words.
lol at "starfuck". I know you are being seroius and your review is good, but people might think you are being sarcastic and making fun of the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBJLlZQvj4E&feature=related
this guy has an accent and talks to fast, but here is an example of talking and not sounding like you are sarcastic.

Around the Network

CRITICIZE PART 1, NOT PART 2, BECAUSE PART 2 IS AN EPIC FAIL.

By the way, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the advice. If only MORE PEOPLE WOULD GIVE MORE ADVICE, which is the entire reason why I posted them online!

Hey Alex, you never answered in your other thread why you thought it was complete BS that Smash Bros Brawl has new characters in it.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Try to go more in set groups. Ex first talk about the cut scenes as a group, then Nintendo fan catering, then the fighting engine, then bonuses like break the target, then the sheer number of characters. Or soemthing. Try to structure your review a bit more. I would type out a review first that is structured, then convert it to a script, then read out the script, then get the footage, then put the two together if you can. Or play/read script/film at the same time if you can (I know I couldn't)

You have 29 of the 57 posts on this thread... its a new record...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Yeah learn to edit your posts Alex. You have two quadruple posts in one topic which is just ridiculous.