By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MUST SEE: Video Game Review of Super Smash Bros. Brawl PART 1! DONE BY ME!

Hawk said:
Hey Alex, you never answered in your other thread why you thought it was complete BS that Smash Bros Brawl has new characters in it.

What other thread? I like the new characters in Brawl.

Around the Network

Lol take that starfuck.

I give your review 6/10.. because there have certainly been a lot worse reviews on YouTube and you showed a lot of stuff from the game.. although you should practice memorizing the lines instead of reading them while you're doing the review.

Hey, next time try sounding more natural, it's ok to sound pissed off but not all the time AVGN has something that allows him to sound funny and natural when he's pissed off, you're better off when natural (i enjoyed part 2 way more cuz you could see that stupid falcos really pissed you off instead of just pretending to be pissed off at other parts of the game fot humour's sake)

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.

Really? You liked part 2 more? Wow! But yeah, I will definitely sound more natural. Oh, I never read from a script, but somehow, it still seemed as though I was, but I'll fix everything for my next review.

Around the Network

a.l.e.x00 said:
Hawk said:
Hey Alex, you never answered in your other thread why you thought it was complete BS that Smash Bros Brawl has new characters in it.

What other thread? I like the new characters in Brawl.

Well, I guess I worded it wrong for one.  You didn't answer why you think its complete BS that there are new enemies in SSBB. 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28758 

a.l.e.x00 said:
I was just wondering. Did all of the enemies in Subspace emissary, come from previous Nintendo games, because there's so many that I don't recognize.

And then after people answered that the enemies are new, you said:

a.l.e.x00 said:
That's complete, and utter bull shit. I've included all that in my review. It will be posted after I finish my Kirby 64 review.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)