By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MUST SEE: Video Game Review of Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards! DONE BY ME!

That was the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read in my entire life. Now, tell me why the video sucked. That would actually help.

Around the Network
Bored4life said:
You should also try becoming an hero.

Wow, what an unnecessary and mean comment.

So it was a "mean comment?" Ah, now we're getting somewhere.

Bored4life said:
a.l.e.x00 said:
What's that supposed to mean?

This:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/An_Hero

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Mitchell_Henderson

Seriously, that was the stupidest thing I've ever read in my life. It was just beyond stupid. And mentioning that bullshit is stupider than my video, and that's just stupid. No, I will not be "an hero," because the truth is, you're the real "an hero." You're the Super Man of all "an heroes," so go jump off an building.

SeriousWB said:
Bored4life said:

How do I ask for my 6 minutes back?

I could have done so much things to help the world in that time.

Cure cancer,solve hunger,create world peace.But no, it's too late for that now. 

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network
a.l.e.x00 said:
Who's Adeleine? Oh, that green guy? I really don't like him. That's just my opinion. I mean, it doesn't need to be in the video, if that's what your saying. But I think he just doesn't fit in, along with the other characters. Maybe it's because I grew up with Kirby's Dreamland, I don't know.

Adeleine is girl.

Bored4life said:
SeriousWB said:
Bored4life said:

I just gave you your 6 minutes of your life, back. Now, don't reply with any more bullshit, or I'll take 12 minutes off your life.

Bored4life said:
SeriousWB said:
Bored4life said:

I know my video is complete shit, but let's see you make a better one.

MANUELF said:
a.l.e.x00 said:
Who's Adeleine? Oh, that green guy? I really don't like him. That's just my opinion. I mean, it doesn't need to be in the video, if that's what your saying. But I think he just doesn't fit in, along with the other characters. Maybe it's because I grew up with Kirby's Dreamland, I don't know.

Adeleine is girl.

Oh, that fairy. Yeah, I don't like her either. Those fairies, really aren't needed. They should all be Kirby, like in Kirby's Dreamland. That's just my opinion. I'll remove all that bullshit anyway, because too many people don't agree.

The tricky part is making it sound genuine instead of it sounding like you're reading from a script. It might help if you imagine you're talking to a friend instead of into a microphone.

I found myself laughing when you failed, so you might want to run with that. Or I might just have a weird sense of humour (likely).

@ bored

Stop pretending you have more important things to do than watch a youtube video. It's obvious you don't, since you did watch a youtube video.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.