By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MUST SEE: Video Game Review of Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards! DONE BY ME!

Tokoro said:

Eh, I didn't listen to it, but I listened to the Sonic one.

I agree, you need to find your own way of writing. A good tip (I think) is just write down the first things you'd say for a review if you were telling someone about it. Then do touch-ups and stuff, and bam :3 there you go.

Thanks. I will do that. By the way, I'm going to college soon to learn how to do this stuff properly, so these "bad" days will be over shortly. But yeah, the video is so bad, it's good. Actually, no. It's so bad, it's bad.

Around the Network
a.l.e.x00 said:
This is what I think:

1. Almost all the jokes are lame.
2. Too long.
3. Too informative.
4. Black bars on top and bottom. I have no idea how that happened.
5. Some parts make no sense.
6. Voice is too forced.
7. It's a bad rip off of the AVGN in too many parts.
8. Doesn't connect, or flow.
9. Some parts are too gay.
10. Just flat out sucks.

Please add to that list.

my problem is you sound more like clone of someone else, like i said find your own style , be real, be angry.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I will do that. It has become clearer, what I must do. I am working on a Mario Kart review. By the way, my Smash Bros. review is currently uploading... This is the third review I've ever made, so hey, it's better than some jibberish you can't understand, with a crooked camera, recording a T.V. The second one I've ever made is the Smash Bros. one, that's currently uploading. I should have uploaded it first, but I held it back to do some touch ups, and I wanted to upload the Kirby one first, because it's far shorter, and I just wanted to get it out of the way. Remember, these first reviews are nothing but experiments. That's all they are.

Also, I noticed the talking is far too slow, and some parts, need further spacing. Hey, at least I know what's wrong with it, and that's the first step of improvement, and at least I'm trying. All first reviews, usually suck, anyway.

a.l.e.x00 said:
Now, can you tell me "why" it's horrible? That would help.

your hate against Adeleine and your deads in the game.

Around the Network

Who's Adeleine? Oh, that green guy? I really don't like him. That's just my opinion. I mean, it doesn't need to be in the video, if that's what your saying. But I think he just doesn't fit in, along with the other characters. Maybe it's because I grew up with Kirby's Dreamland, I don't know.

It kinda sounds like an infomercial,  like those guys with one tone, that yell everything (OXY commercials).

Anyways make it sound more smooth, you dont have to yell at the camera.

Overall i liked it, iv never played the game befor, good info on it.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

You should also try becoming an hero.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

What's that supposed to mean?

a.l.e.x00 said:
What's that supposed to mean?

This:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/An_Hero

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Mitchell_Henderson

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.