By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MUST SEE: Video Game Review of Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards! DONE BY ME!

This is "MY" video game review of Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. The "Annoyed Gaming Geek" is my unofficial name. I may have to change it, because it may be too similar to the "Angry Video Game Nerd." Anyway, this is the third video game review I've ever made, and pretty much, the third "video" I've ever made in my life, so it SUCKS BALLS. In some parts, it's far too close to the AVGN, so I have to change it. Other parts sounds too "gay," so I also have to change that. It is LOADED with flaws, but I think it's better than that disgusting Sonic the Hedgehog Review, that I still need to finish (currently, it's better than that crap on Youtube). It doesn't flow, and some parts MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, so it definitely needs fixing. However, I'm new, and soon, I'm going to college, so soon, I wont suck anymore. Anyway, please tell me why you know it sucks, so that I can make it better next time. Thanks, and enjoy, if you can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e03ZtZmKBXo

I don't know if I should remove that "inspired by the AVGN" thing at the beginning. Let me know. Also, now you all finally know what I look like. The mystery is no more! Don't worry, I'll review a more "mature" game after. See, I like all good games, "adult" and "childish." By the way, remember to excuse the excruciatingly lame jokes. I know they're stupid. And yes, the voice acting needs a lot of work.

Around the Network

Have you ever had a colonoscopy? i have, just now.

i'd rather you be yourself than try to be someone else.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

What is a colonoscopy??????

Yeah, I know it sucks. I'll try to be myself next time. I just have to find out who myself is, first.

I take your words "a absolute horrible review",

Around the Network
a.l.e.x00 said:
Yeah, I know it sucks. I'll try to be myself next time. I just have to find out who myself is, first.

trust me , if you have the passion to review a game, you will be fine.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Now, can you tell me "why" it's horrible? That would help.

It was more terrible than good. Good 1st try.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Eh, I didn't listen to it, but I listened to the Sonic one.

I agree, you need to find your own way of writing. A good tip (I think) is just write down the first things you'd say for a review if you were telling someone about it. Then do touch-ups and stuff, and bam :3 there you go.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

This is what I think:

1. Almost all the jokes are lame.
2. Too long.
3. Too informative.
4. Black bars on top and bottom. I have no idea how that happened.
5. Some parts make no sense.
6. Voice is too forced.
7. It's a bad rip off of the AVGN in too many parts.
8. Doesn't connect, or flow.
9. Some parts are too gay.
10. Just flat out sucks.

Please add to that list.