By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - im thinking of downloading a wiiware game,which is the best?

^that does sound good,right now im thinking of getting lost winds or toki tori,im not reaqlly a RPG fan so thats why im not really interested in FF:CC:MLAAK

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I've only played Lost Winds so far, because I am out of Wii Points at the moment. It's good, but short. Most people will finish it in around 3 hours.

The general consensus is that Toki Tori is the best available game.

EDIT: Dark Prince has generally a bad taste, so ignore his post.

I have a bad taste?! Now why would you say that?

Whatever, i totally forgot about Toki Tori. I have it but i kinda don't like the Wiimote pointing.

I still stand by what i said, FF FTW! 

I just got FF last night.
Its very nice and addicting.
Its not an RPG, more of a King Sim/Minor RPG.
Its very fun, but I have yet to play LostWinds, I can just say My Life as a King is a good choice, not the best.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

For Dr MArio is the best one out there, then Toki Tori

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Toki Tori and Lost Winds are the 2 titles that I have right now and they both are great. Lost Winds is short but man is it beautiful and smooth as can be. I cannot wait to see more titles like it. You cannot go wrong with either one of these titles my friend.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

I haven't played Toki Tori, so that one may be better, but so far I've played Final Fantasy the most. That's surprising, since I don't like Final Fantasy games all that much anymore. But if you're not into city-building games, it's probably not for you. And for what it's worth, I wasn't as impressed with Lost Winds as most others seem to be. It wasn't bad, but it didn't blow me away (See what I did there? Me so funny.).

Dr. Mario is pretty cool for having online. But Lost Winds is an experience everybody should have.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I've played Defend Your Castle, LostWinds, and Critter Round-Up and of those DFC has taken the most of my time by far. My roommate's as well. It's just a lot of fun to play. LostWinds is decent, I was even inspired to write a review of it for gamefaqs, but it's definitely too short and you may want to wait for part two to be on the immeadiate horizon. CRU is fun but kinda meh, and probably should be less than $10.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

- Star Soldier R. Awesome shoot'em up, high replay value. Just beat the best score you can do, in 2 minute mode (one stage), or 5 minute mode (two stages). Then compare your best scores to the best score worldwide/regional.

Have fun !!!

For more information : http://www.hudson.co.jp/wii/wiiware/starsoldier/usa/e/guide.html Very good WW titles to come : - Eternity's child - Animales de la muerte

When I played Dr. Mario at my cousins Wii, I didn't like it, everything seemed so big, without space. Didn't like the experience, so I got out the gameboy when I got back home and didn't stop playing three days after.

From the ones I've bought, I think FF was worth the money, very addicting game, don't know if it even has an ending. Lost Winds is a great game gameplay and graphics alike, but after 2 hours the game is finished and that's it, but you still have to get it before Lost Winds 2 gets out.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"