By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - METAL GEAR 3 - REVOLVER OCELOT for PSP!!!! -- Sequel to Metal Gear 2!!!

Sorry darth, it's fake.

http://gamerush.zoomshare.com/files/news/002592_Metal_Gear_3_Revolver_Ocelot_confirmed_fake.htm

Around the Network

well i never really played a MGS on psp if this turns out good(like console quality MGS)then i might buy a psp for this

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

hunter_alien said:
DTG said:
I hope this is not true. MPO was absolute shit and this game will just further rape the franchise if true. The storylines of all the MGS characters really should end with MGS4 because anyone else but Kojima will just end up crapping all over the franchise.
First of all learn to write IMO. And thank God that over a million others have a better taste than you ...

Ironic coming from someone that starts his sentence with "And".

The name will confuse people for sure

Metal Gear 3 v.s. Metal Gear Solid 3

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

DTG said:
hunter_alien said:
DTG said:
I hope this is not true. MPO was absolute shit and this game will just further rape the franchise if true. The storylines of all the MGS characters really should end with MGS4 because anyone else but Kojima will just end up crapping all over the franchise.
First of all learn to write IMO. And thank God that over a million others have a better taste than you ...

lol thats the best you can do ? You take a shot at my english writing , which is obvously my 3rd ( arguably  4th ) language ... lol , thats just lame ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
DAMN IT

I WAS PLANNING TO BUY A DS AS WELL!!

I guess not anymore!!!

http://gamerush.zoomshare.com/files/news/002592_Metal_Gear_3_Revolver_Ocelot_confirmed_fake.htm

after finishing MGS4 go sell ur ps3 and get a wii+ds combo

Mirson said:
Sorry darth, it's fake.

Well, I could gloat, but...

Told you so. =P

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Well that sucks......that its fake

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

man this was proven fake

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

hunter_alien said:
DTG said:
hunter_alien said:
DTG said:

lol thats the best you can do ? You take a shot at my english writing , which is obvously my 3rd ( arguably 4th ) language ... lol , thats just lame ...

If it is your 4th language then your grasp on English is nowhere near strong enough for you to be giving lectures to others. The fact that you do not even speak or write English as one of your first 3 languages pretty much invalidates your criticism. Especially considering how butchered your own grammar is I'm baffled as to why you would try and correct someone who writes for a living.

Also the rule of not starting sentences with "And" holds true for almost all languages, as it probably does for your own.