By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - METAL GEAR 3 - REVOLVER OCELOT for PSP!!!! -- Sequel to Metal Gear 2!!!

@hunter_aliean

yeah......this completely voids any DS game for me......except for a FF6 remake thats a way off though

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

darthdevidem01: You may want to lay off the different font sizes, colors, and enhancements when writing an OP. That was borderline-unreadable.

Also, this rumor doesn't exactly come from a reliable source (a member of the Playstation forums... lol), and it would be easy to Photoshop that title screen.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

@Garcian Smith

didn't you hear ocelots voice saying SEQUEL!!!

At the MGS press conference 3 weeks ago.

Also in the Gaming world rumors like these usually come true

darthdevidem01 said:
@Garcian Smith

Yep, a vague hint at a sequel obviously means that any dink who starts a rumor is speaking the complete truth.

And if it's on the Internet, that makes it even more true.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian Smith said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Garcian Smith

Yep, a vague hint at a sequel obviously means that any dink who starts a rumor is speaking the complete truth.

Kojima personally stated that he wants to work on the PSP . MGS : PO 2 was actually confirmed back at the release of PO+ but no details where made availible ... so yeah , this game is pretty much confirmed ;) If you have no idea , and dont folow news than shut up , and enjoy our happiness :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

hunter_alien said:
Garcian Smith said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Garcian Smith

Kojima personally stated that he wants to work on the PSP . MGS : PO 2 was actually confirmed back at the release of PO+ but no details where made availible ... so yeah , this game is pretty much confirmed ;) If you have no idea , and dont folow news than shut up , and enjoy our happiness :D

I did a cursory Google search, and it seems that Kojima mentioned that he would work on a sequel if the first one was "a hit." I have no idea what constitutes "a hit," but it seems likely that some game or another will be coming in the foreseeable future if the PSP doesn't tank before then.

However, if you're familiar at all with the concept of Occam's razor, you'll see why hints of a sequel != this rumor is true.

-Sean Malstrom

Awesome news :D I need to finish P.O. I just can't really game on a handheld ;-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

very good news for PSP, that game was the last to hit one million outside of "Crisis Core", MH and God of War. One of true AAA games of PSP

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Sorry but I can't help HAVE IT ALL IN CAPS if its MGS or FF news