By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Devil May Cry 4 PC Demo now available

Venji said:
Why would I want a game Pad for this game? Is the mouse control converstion that bad?

Because in most action games or platformers, the use of analog movement on the left stick is desirable, and that's one thing keyboards don't do.

Not to mention if the game was originally designed to use an analog stick for fighting or whatever, the transition to mouse might not be the best, ie playing Skate by flicking the mouse in different directions?  Doesn't sound right.

Mice are more accurate, that's not a debate, but you can definitely argue that a gamepad has the best button layout and comfortability.  Especially if the game was originally designed for consoles, not PCs.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
8GB demo?! Wtf? So much for "DVD's are big enough" I guess... ?

8GB?  Uh, it's only 804MB.

i just found out the demo is 10 minutes long, i think i am gonna wait for the full game

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

804 MB is nothing hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

at least this time they seem to be doing it right, and not like that DMC3 SE piece of... port.

I will try it :) 

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

I just bought DMC3 for my PC the other day (bargain bin

naznatips said:
ssj12 said:
what are the system requirements?

Devil May Cry 4
Publisher: Capcom
Developer: Capcom

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz
Memory: 512 MB (1 GB for Vista)
Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
Video Memory: 256 MB (nVidia GeForce 6600 SM3 Required)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for Vista)
Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
Video Memory: 512 MB (nVidia GeForce 8600)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

And to completely test your performance, get the benchmark aswell. Demo download is on the same page so you can get both in one stop. http://www.gamershell.com/news_52200.html

Edit: that fileshack link requires you to register before downloading. That's just really gay, demo downloads should be free.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

I'm downloading it right now, it should be done in just over 40mins, i want to see what it looks like on my older Computer compared to the PS3 demo i have.

Gazz said:

And to completely test your performance, get the benchmark aswell. Demo download is on the same page so you can get both in one stop. http://www.gamershell.com/news_52200.html

Edit: that fileshack link requires you to register before downloading. That's just really gay, demo downloads should be free.

"Register" and "pay" are not the same thing.  It's a free account, but that's fine I'll add your link instead. 

It just finished installing for me.  Starting it up now.

just played it,yeah its better with a gamepad

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"