By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Afrika dated:August 28,2008

@starcraft

I agree....SONY seems to be suddenly quit about it ala LAIR!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
If there's no combat or hunting in this game than it does not satisfy my primal needs.

lol,,exactly,,a man's gotta eat,,,,how do they expect us to see those animals and not want to hunt them?lol

darthdevidem01 said:
@starcraft

I agree....SONY seems to be suddenly quit about it ala LAIR!
I know huh.  I dont think it will be Lair bad. I just dont think it will be anything overly special.  It looks very pretty though.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Shameless said:
Pokemon snap?

was that game popluar at all? I mean do these photo snapping games have good market in japan?

if it mimicks something like the discovery channel HD experience then I m willing to ive it a try as I ahve never played a game like this.

This game will put "Endless Ocean" to shame.

It's going to be a great game for those who enjoy casual gaming. I'm surprise it's actually coming out, but heck, games that have came out of vapour and done great (Crisis Core)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

@starcraft

hopefully not.....but its obvious they are trying to ye know ignore n sidetrack it from the other games coming up.

Right now they look like they are giving LBP the most attention

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yeah, I have too many games coming out to look at this. They have not really been hyping it, and I dont think it has the potential to be a system seller, which is what Sony are looking for, and have probably found in Little Big Planet

they seem to be just sneaking it out the door without saying anything, usually not a good sign but we'll have to wait and see.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Wooo time to shoot some poachers....or something...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I'm optimistic about this game. As long as it's ~$30 I'll check it out.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."