By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Afrika dated:August 28,2008

Uh.......... This is like the only PS3 exclusive where I become empty headed. Seriously Sony lost me here....

Around the Network

@iron

how so?cause it's an unusual title?

Looks interesting, but I need to know more about it.

Sony never hyped this game like they hyped HS, KZ2, MGS4 etc. It was always low key. Hopefully it will surprise people in a good way.

I might check it out. Lets hope it sees a U.S.A. release by the end of this year too.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Pokemon snap sold around 4.3M I think , granted the pokemon name gave it about 4 million sales. I think that Afrika could possibly sell 600k-850k i'm not sure about million seller though.

Around the Network

I owned and enjoyed Pokemon Snap so I might check this out. Not often a "just take pictures of shit" game comes around.

Yeah it would be pretty awesome to take a picture of a Rhino taking a dump and then sending that picture to one of your friends on the PSN :P

Torillian said:
I owned and enjoyed Pokemon Snap so I might check this out. Not often a "just take pictures of shit" game comes around.

I agree.  I still play Pokemon Snap on Virtual Console.  You can send your pictures to others over the internet.  I hope Nintendo makes a Pokemon Snap: Wii.  The Wiimote would be perfect for it, and I would love them to make a version with all the new Pokemon.  ^_^

I really want this game.  Don't ask me why.  Even I don't know, but something in me just loves the idea of sitting around taking pictures of animals.  I will buy this when it hits the states.  If it doesn't, I will import.

That looks like an education/family/small children's game. Would do okay on Wii, but the PS3 demographics just isn't there yet for this type of game to sell.

And release already in August?? Some games get too much hype, but this one too little. Bysmal sales. 300K?

i definitely want this game i hope it comes stateside