By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Afrika dated:August 28,2008

Baddman said:
i definitely want this game i hope it comes stateside

If not, I doubt you need to know much if any Japanese to play it so it would be an easy import.

Around the Network

they will probably date it for america at E3

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

MontanaHatchet said:
If there's no combat or hunting in this game than it does not satisfy my primal needs.

I think that it would be kind a funny if every once in a while, the lions that you take pics of, all of a sudden, attack.  That and you see a "Game Over" screen with a dismembered arm dangling from the lion's mouth.  Or a cheetah pounces on somebody, just for fun like a overly  spastic housecat.

I will be buying this on day one. I hope that you can save the pictures to your HDD and put them up in your home house. that would be pretty cool.

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

this a is probably just to make home more customizable.

Around the Network

The game looks really good, the areas look to be pretty big aswell. Another good thing i noticed is that the animals attack each other

rrrrrrr. i am really disapointed now. i was really thinking that you would be able to be any animal in the game and crontrole them like,

If a tiger or whater then you fight the males hunt for prey sleep in caves, drink. i thought that you would have had to keep the animal happy. like sims2 but your the animal instead but you controle them yourself.

So really to be honest this is just a nice looking version of pokemon snap. how bland

SpartanFX said:
@iron

how so?cause it's an unusual title?

Yes but beside that, infos have been a little bit scarce....

You are a photographer, who takes photo's of the animals using Jeeps, Hot Air Ballons and more to get the perfect photo's.you have many missions to complete.

Sounds boooring. Each his own I guess.

Edit: But the graphics are awesome. How about a big game hunt addon. Sounds like it could sell.  Deer Hunter next gen. Subtitle: Blasting your way through endangered species in Africa.