By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Alone in the Dark delayed on PS3 (again)

RolStoppable said:
sc94597 said:
konnichiwa said:
I just read a review of it today and it got a 74. I am not really interested in it anymore.
what is wrong with a 74? That's average, and you should go off the content more than the score.

Also @ Konnichiwaa are you the same as konnichiwa ,because it seems to me that you responded to a response meant for konnichiwa. Why the new account?

74 is average? I guess the review system is really broken.

Yes, they are the same person. Reason for the new account (hint: signature): password got stolen.

I alwasy thought as the 70s as average. What do you think is average?

Around the Network

@konnichiwaa I will make sure I watch out for the reptilians. How am I suppose to defend myself against their password stealing abilities?

yeah it is better to delay it to make it better

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

People are really looking forward to this game? I think this is one of the reasons Interplay bought Atari and took them off the public exchange. This game is more then likely fail, and I think epically so. You seen videos of it? I dont see anything very special there.

Sad too, I loved the originals.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

sc94597 said:
@konnichiwaa I will make sure I watch out for the reptilians. How am I suppose to defend myself against their password stealing abilities?

If that is the only thing they do you may consider yourself lucky! You better watch out that they don't kidnapp you like they did with Leo-J...  They have even brainwashed him(he even spoke their language proof), remember that zackblue account?  They thought he would behave himself and he did that for some time but Twesterm looked just one moment away and than he became himself again they could do only one thing before other members found out the truth.... they perm banned him.

Ugh;..If Leo-J only would have found out that the reptillians can't stand beer he would never been kidnapped.

But not to much beer because you then will end up like Weezy...That guy drank so much he became Ûber funny and even haves his own fans!  But you know, The best jokes can also be very painfull for a group of people and the reptillians used that groups pain to permban Weezy...

So many who don't know the truth.... Even Rollstopable is still wondering why zenfolderVGI doesn't like him, come on...BOYCOTT BEER (look to Roll's sig) of course zendfolderVGI suspects Roll is a collaborateur! But I don't believe that, Roll comes from the country of Schwarzenneger!  They can't catch Austrians. This also explains why they never made Roll a mod...Also when that poor guy would love it so much.

Sigh many tried to raise up again the mods but so many have failed (see my sig of konnichiwa).....

After writing this I have concluded that I better go of my pc..

Around the Network
|_emmiwinks said:
People are really looking forward to this game? I think this is one of the reasons Interplay bought Atari and took them off the public exchange. This game is more then likely fail, and I think epically so. You seen videos of it? I dont see anything very special there.

Sad too, I loved the originals.

Then again, it could be the best game ever made. We won't know until I review it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Personally, if the game has anything like the feeling the original had i'll be impressed. it was absolutely brilliant at the time, and i'd like this new game to be as near perfect as it possibly can be, and at the same time manage to capture the magic of the first game.
It's a tall ask, but hopefully these delays bode well for not only the title, but my nostalgia too when i pick this one up and slot it into my ps3.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Oh, Oh, Oh, Another delayed game and once again Sony fans claiming "anyway I wasn't interested anyway". So tell me guys. What the hell are you interested in? 2 games for a whole generation?
And those who depreciate and denigrate the "70s" (really smart konnichiwa, you base your estimation on a SINGLE review with unknown origin). I guess you ALL play only AAA games. I guess that s why you dont play so many games on your PS3. Smartasses.

epinefridis said:
Oh, Oh, Oh, Another delayed game and once again Sony fans claiming "anyway I wasn't interested anyway". So tell me guys. What the hell are you interested in? 2 games for a whole generation?
And those who depreciate and denigrate the "70s" (really smart konnichiwa, you base your estimation on a SINGLE review with unknown origin). I guess you ALL play only AAA games. I guess that s why you dont play so many games on your PS3. Smartasses.

While i don't agree with your tone, you do bring up a valid point.

Fortunately, it's not just PS3 users suffering from the same syndrome you've discribed.

All users of all platforms are guilty of doing this at some stage of this (and other) generation/s, and it's a situation unlikely to improve until people realise that no-one is infallable and learn to chill out a bit.

Duke Nukem Forever is one title that immediately springs to mind.

Hugely delayed yet people are still interested 

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I found this out about a week ago and Goddamnit, I want my favorite videogame logo to keep on truckin'.

I haven't wanted a game to succeed this badly since... Well, ever.

Please, Alone In The Dark, don't suck. Be the game that saves the Logo. Don't let it die.

I'm so sentimental right now that I want to kick my own ass. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/