By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Alone in the Dark delayed on PS3 (again)

Wrong, 7 is good, 6 is average.

And what in earth is going on with the karma of the PS3 this week? Is it "curse the PS3 week or something" I hear "nothing" but bad news.

-Probably no Eternal Sonata release in the West
-Afrika Japan Only
-Eight Days and Getaway 3 productions stopped

-Red Alert 3 probably being canceled for the PS3 and now this...
@Rocketpig, I understand your feeling ; @Ipenfridis, pathetic troll. You know why we have to wait so long? Because MS is buying everthing "off". And my PS3 wanted list counts 10 times more than the 360. This game ain't one of them, neither is Getaway 3 nor Eight Days, but do understand how people must feel, waiting so long.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

@Spankey
Let me explain. My tone is such cause I'm really tired of the SDF boys and girls (?) doing it all the time. Examples? SOOOO many. On the other hand, the only example I can remember concerning the 360 side, is the UTIII delay, due to the mods problem via XBOX live. Do you recall any "Oh, I dont give a damn about UT anyway" or, "the game is either way junk" comment? I personally cant recall an attitude like this. The stance was like that. "Eventually, it will appear on 360, and hopefully, not in a period flooded with FPS, so people can play it" (you remember the CoD frenzy by the time that PS3 UTIII hit the stores, don't you?)
Please, if you remember a similar situation, (oh, AND Haze... no comment) remind me of it. I may be unfair. I don't know...

@*~Onna76~*
Is Eight Days and Getaway """delay""" trolling?
About your "want list". WHO GIVES A S**T about your want list? Market and gamers are waiting for GAMES, NOT your "want list".
10 times bigger than 360's??? Phew! What are you looking forward to? Africa???

*~Onna76~* said:
Wrong, 7 is good, 6 is average.

And what in earth is going on with the karma of the PS3 this week? Is it "curse the PS3 week or something" I hear "nothing" but bad news.

-Probably no Eternal Sonata release in the West
-Afrika Japan Only
-Eight Days and Getaway 3 productions stopped

-Red Alert 3 probably being canceled for the PS3 and now this...

@Rocketpig, I understand your feeling ; @Ipenfridis, pathetic troll. You know why we have to wait so long? Because MS is buying everthing "off". And my PS3 wanted list counts 10 times more than the 360. This game ain't one of them, neither is Getaway 3 nor Eight Days, but do understand how people must feel, waiting so long.

I know what you mean! It hasn't been a very good week for the PS3 at all.

I would rather them take their time and release the game without the frame rate problems. If the game is any good, then the people will buy it even after the wait, I think. 

No your first sentence is "wiseguy". The "Oh, oh, oh sentence". And I don't hear anybody say they don't care me saying about my PS3 want list looks like you're on your own. Oh yeah, that's because you're in the "Sony Discussion" section.

So get lost to your "360 section" where you belong and stop offending the Sony fans around here.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Mate, the only one who offends you around here is your beloved company. And by the way, I own a PS3. Unforunately, I can't really say that I own some games too, cause Uncharted and R&C FToD are the only ones I've played so far(rentals). Still, you don't mention enough tips about your "x10" want list...
Apparently Alone in the Dark isn't part of that list, so, you're the one that doesn't stick to this thread!
Cheers!