By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

we burnt it down loooooooooool, I've got 4 stitches in my arm, and a huge assed headache, but it was worth it.
Campeones 2008

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Whos everybodys favourite? (as in who will win, not favourite team)

Im going with....SPAIN

I dont usually like blowing my own trumpet, but this prediction, made on may 31st, confirms my goddamn greatness

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

ismael said:
Barozi said:
Nice game Spain. But David Silva. FUCK YOU !!!!

Why don't you like him?, Silva lived very near of me!.

Because he attacked Podolski in the 2nd half. That was an unsportsmanlike behavior and a red card for him, but the referee is blind as always...

Barozi, Podolski was the only one that played well in Germany (don't remember that tackle?), but the same thing could be said about Ballack after his dangerous attack he always bitching to the referees, he seemed like he wanted to be the fifth one during the match.

Anyways, let us enjoy this now, it has been 44 years since the last time.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Well done Spain, 44 years of hurt is now over. Funnily enough in two years time it will be 44 years since England last won a major competition, can't see it though, England can't pass, dribble, Retain Possesion, etc,etc,etc.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

Good Spain won I can not stand the Germans. The USA and Brits smashed the Germans in two World Wars.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Good Spain won I can not stand the Germans. The USA and Brits smashed the Germans in two World Wars.

Where the hell did that came from? Because we all know Germany today is that of 50 years ago Oo. You should learn from the mistakes from the past and not live them.
Ow and to make it accurate, the USA had almost nothing to do with WWI, and I'm pretty sure that in WWII that small country named russia had some major influence alongside USA/brits and rest of europe on the outcome.

Anyway sorry to godwine this thread further.

Spain really deserved that win, they were the better team.
Lehman absolutly blowed this tournament.

It was a great tournament with some fantastic matches and unexpected teams advancing.
Next stop, World cup.

My money's on Argentina.

Congratulations to Spain they deserved to win the tournment ( however they could score more than one goal in the final).
Ah the match against Italy was the toughest one for them, I think.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

draik said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Where the hell did that came from? Because we all know Germany today is that of 50 years ago Oo. You should learn from the mistakes from the past and not live them.
Ow and to make it accurate, the USA had almost nothing to do with WWI, and I'm pretty sure that in WWII that small country named russia had some major influence alongside USA/brits and rest of europe on the outcome.

Anyway sorry to godwine this thread further.

Spain really deserved that win, they were the better team.
Lehman absolutly blowed this tournament.

It was a great tournament with some fantastic matches and unexpected teams advancing.
Next stop, World cup.

My money's on Argentina.

My money would be on Brazil to win World Cup in 2010. I do not like Argentina either Maradonna cheated England of a World Cup with that hand of god goal in 1986. In 1982 Britain pwned Argentina in the Faulklands War.

RolStoppable said:
Barozi said:
ismael said:
Barozi said:
Nice game Spain. But David Silva. FUCK YOU !!!!

Why don't you like him?, Silva lived very near of me!.

Because he attacked Podolski in the 2nd half. That was an unsportsmanlike behavior and a red card for him, but the referee is blind as always...

That wasn't worth a red card. If Silva had really hit Podolski, he would have fallen to the ground and pretended to die. You know, like football players usually do.

Of course it was worth a red card. Just because Podolski isn't a sissy like most of the other players.....

But in these days it seems like deception is the only way to win. *cough* Italy-Australia WC 2006 *cough* ;)