By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Mass Effect Rocks!

i hated it.

Around the Network

I can't wait until my last final on the 10th. Then I can finally fucking play this game, I've played every Bioware game since Baulder's Gate (Except Jade Empire, Asian games done by western devs always end up pissing me off) and always look forward to each one with bated breath. I am so mad that my college takes their sweet time getting to Summer. (The last two weeks of the quarter are always a bithch for engineering majors)

Sadly, the game remains unopened in the cabinet waiting for me to do the hour long install on my machine. :(

Now we just need a PS3 port of Mass Effect and everyone will be happy including me.
PC version of Mass Effect, I would say is a lot better than the glitchy 360 version of Mass Effect

^why dont you just get it on pc its very good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

^^^
Not everyone has enough money to upgrade their PC to play it. If his PC ain't at least made with in the last year he's going to get graphics worse than the 360. Not worth it if you ask me.

Also, I see a PS3 port in the future. Bioware is owned by EA now and you know how portcentric they are.

Around the Network

HELP PLEASE!
Is it just me or is the mouse sensetivity really out of controll in 3rd person view?
The slightest movement on the mouse the camera angle goes berserk and I cant play.

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

loved the x360 version, can't wait to get my hands on the pc me.

Make sure you keep Tali'Zorah nar Rayya in your landing party.

(Not necessarily out of combat strategy, but just because Tali is so Goddamn awesome).

BenKenobi88 said:
I've given up trying to reprimand people for simply mentioning piracy. I probably can't convince him to actually buy a game.

then why not ban him?

segajon said:
loved the x360 version, can't wait to get my hands on the pc me.

Don't forget to buy it. Having the 360 version does not entitle you to pirate the PC version.