By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW RE5 TRAILER!!!!(new character revlealed)

^^Yeah. I laughed too! I guess Michael Jackson's skin disease is contagious.....

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Darc Requiem said:
Kasz216 said:
The_vagabond7 said:
I really don't think that's Jill or Claire. Jill WAS his last partner (the one he referred to) in Resident Evil 1. Claire is his Sister. Either way, no introduction would be necessary, Chris would know them already and know that they are perfectly capable of kicking some ass. I'm pretty sure she's somebody new.

Now if only Wesker would show up....

Yeah... i mean maybe it was me... but the woman looked.... African.

Shes likely a "Magical Negro" type character... that will help him save africa, but likely die beforehand... or be found lacking in some way before the game is over.

Not in the full out way of course, but the more modern interpretation of that term.

Nah its not just you. I've been saying that since they revealed her in the scan. Judging by her accent, I'd say the game takes place in South Africa.

She's probably from South Africa. I have a feeling this game is going to be located somewhat unsettlingly close to places with some bad genocide going on.

Though in a country with a fake name.  Kintoto?  What could that be.

Yeah if its in South Africa that is only going to fuel the mainstream media outcry. Apatheid was even more recent than desegregation.

Ugh....Hand to hand combats with zombies;..Oh boy I hate it when zombies are really close;..

Wii people really need to get over this. You can't put it on the Wii any more than you could do RE4 on the N64. Now, a RE 4.5....

As for those comlaining about the similarities to RE4... in terms of gameplay, that's really not a bad thing. In terms of monsters/baddies... this is a continuation of the same story, so overlap is expected (just as there were Zombies in all the original REs), and I don't expect them to reveal anything new this early. This is there just to whet the appetite.

misterd said:
Wii people really need to get over this. You can't put it on the Wii any more than you could do RE4 on the N64. Now, a RE 4.5....

As for those comlaining about the similarities to RE4... in terms of gameplay, that's really not a bad thing. In terms of monsters/baddies... this is a continuation of the same story, so overlap is expected (just as there were Zombies in all the original REs), and I don't expect them to reveal anything new this early. This is there just to whet the appetite.

yeah this cant be done on wii but it would be nice if they make a wii RE with RE4 controls

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
steven787 said:
I think I am over my desire to boycott this due to racism, I just don't care anymore and want it.

That was a joke right? Every other RE game all the people killed were basically white, now that they are in Africa killing black zombies, plagas, w/e they are it's racist? Give me a break....

^i dont think this game is racist,but some might think its racist cause white are killing the africans,before it was no problem cause a white erson was killing white zombies,but i still dont think its racist

I'm sick of some people with their cry's of racism. I know it still exists, but some people like to pretend we're still living in the 1800's.

Getting back to the game, I think it look's pretty sweet. I agree with most of you that having more enemies on the screen at once should make it more fun and more difficult. I wonder if the second character will have more of a role in this game then Ada did in RE4. It would be cool if it was a Resident Evil 2 type situation where you split the game between the duo. 

^yeah im tired fo that too,plus this is only a game,i doubt they had in mind anything that involves racism

Exactly... I'm sure capcom was thinking " How can we scrue up one of our most succesful gaming franchises?? I know! We'll make black zombies with a white guy killing them!" haha I think they just thought people we're more mature, but they were wrong..