By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW RE5 TRAILER!!!!(new character revlealed)

Also, am I the only one who would have a joygasm if this was Newton-compatible? I'm buying the 360 version anyway, but that would be awesome.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:

So, thoughts on the new character? Capcom loves bringing the old characters back in the newer games, so... I'm thinking it either looks like Jill or Claire...

J. H. Christ this looks amazing! Definite first-day buy. Looks like it ratchets the fear factor back up as well.

Also, to those saying it's just like RE4 but in a different locale with different enemies--I hope you said the same thing about Call of Duty 4.

Edit: Post 2000 for ME!

but being like RE4 as an awesome thing

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Oh, believe me, I know, but some people are saying 'it looks just like RE4 in a different location with different characters' as though it's a derogatory remark.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I really don't think that's Jill or Claire. Jill WAS his last partner (the one he referred to) in Resident Evil 1. Claire is his Sister. Either way, no introduction would be necessary, Chris would know them already and know that they are perfectly capable of kicking some ass. I'm pretty sure she's somebody new.

Now if only Wesker would show up....

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The character in the trailer looks African, seems like it's a new character to compliment Chris, and being that she could potentially be an armed African female guide helping Chris should help the problem of people calling this game racist, after all it can't be racist when on of the main characters (I think) is African and she's shooting other Africans.

Around the Network

lol wii version... forgetting that you guys still are 1 gen behind.. play some re 4 for 231321 time please.

Btw was that ada or maybe jill ?

hope that its not a new character...well if it is then kill her later in the game.

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

Hahaha....

did anyone else notice how they hastily made a few of the zombies white with blonde hair?

Wii version please...
or baring that PC version.

Hmm... I'm not liking how this looks.
A generic full fledged action game, its leaving behind what made resident evil so cool in the first place. The atmosphere and mood has been taken out. Now I'm not so exited about it :((

Psymatiq said:
lol wii version... forgetting that you guys still are 1 gen behind.. play some re 4 for 231321 time please.

Btw was that ada or maybe jill ?

hope that its not a new character...well if it is then kill her later in the game.

Friendly warning.  Stuff like that can get you banned fairly quick.  I'd  edit it out before a Mod gives you a warning.