By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW RE5 TRAILER!!!!(new character revlealed)

It will be kinda hard to adjust back to an analog for shooting, but this game looks crazy. It wouldn't have to change from RE4 at all, and I would still play the life out of it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
brute said:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34647.html

the game looks really awesome,this might force me to get a ps3 or 360 its just looks so good,also it seems chris will have a new partner

It looks great. One thing I noticed in the trailer (so I took a screen), is every man on the left of you in this scene is standing in the exact same pose (even two of the three on the right are in it). They need to fix that.

RIP motion controls...
would of been so much better with them

wait, whats at the end of the video? a leech from the other games? 

It would be nice to have some instance of a Wii version, or maybe it's own semi-sequel like CODE Veronica was on the Dreamcast. This game as it is, with that many enemies at once just can't be on the Wii. The numbers seem to be reaching scenes in Dead Rising and it looks like you're constantly surrounded. Not to mention the game looks incredible. I wouldn't want to play some Wii version with half the amount of enemies at once when I know I could be playing that game. The intensity level just looks like it got raised in the RE series with this game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Watched the video today, looks great, still skeptical about the whole co-op thing, one thing I found interesting was, geoff keighley said it was a gameplay trailer, except in the parts that did look like gameplay, I didn't see any HUD or HUD-like information (not even a cross-hair, aside fromt he red light on the pistol).

Am I just blind and it was there or was it not a gameplay trailer or will there really be no information displayed on screen or am I just confusing myself...

Either way, as a non-fan of survival horrors, I'm very impressed.

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
Watched the video today, looks great, still skeptical about the whole co-op thing, one thing I found interesting was, geoff keighley said it was a gameplay trailer, except in the parts that did look like gameplay, I didn't see any HUD or HUD-like information (not even a cross-hair, aside fromt he red light on the pistol).

Am I just blind and it was there or was it not a gameplay trailer or will there really be no information displayed on screen or am I just confusing myself...

Either way, as a non-fan of survival horrors, I'm very impressed.
There is no cross hair in Resident Evil. That was just for the Wii version because of the remote. They pobably haven't added the HUB in yet, or didn't want it stinking up the video. It's obvious that was gameplay footage though, or at least mimicing what gameplay would be like.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Ah awesome. Only regret I have about this game is I won't get RE4: Wii controls. But I'll live. I beat it on the GC so I can beat it on the 360.

Just awesome. If the co-op rumours are true this will be nothing short of amazing (though I don't think those have been confirmed).

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I hate Gametrailers, their videos haven't worked for me in months...

So, thoughts on the new character? Capcom loves bringing the old characters back in the newer games, so... I'm thinking it either looks like Jill or Claire...

J. H. Christ this looks amazing! Definite first-day buy. Looks like it ratchets the fear factor back up as well.

Also, to those saying it's just like RE4 but in a different locale with different enemies--I hope you said the same thing about Call of Duty 4.

Edit: Post 2000 for ME!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."