By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NEW RE5 TRAILER!!!!(new character revlealed)

Wii version please.......................................

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

This looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to play it.
The setting is brilliant.

I hope it's not too much shooting, RE4 could become a shooterfest at times.

Anyway, day one including 360 or PS3...

Its not even halfway into 2008, and we can already say this will be an early contender for GOTY 2009.

This looks amazing!

Am I the only one that thought it looked EXACTLY like Capcom simply put RE4 and changed the locale and enemies? Everything is exactly the same lol.

Obviously the RE4 camera view and over the shoulder aiming.

The effects of 'Las Plagas' on the locals, although the enemies here seem slightly different, the whole tentacle and creepy things popping out of heads are there again! Whether Las Plagas will play any role in the story, who knows.

A turned over vehicle coming at speed towards Chris to dodge.

I'm pretty sure that pillar falling on Chris would be a Quicktime Event heh.

AFRICAN BELLA SISTER!!!!ZOMGZ!

You know what, Capcom could make this game play exactly like Resident Evil 4 and it will still end up bloody amazing.

I WANT!

Some still think it might come to the Wii. The games do sell on Nintendo systems, despite the myth of 3rd-party games (would Call of Duty 4 have sold so well if it had gotten as little hype as Zack and Wiki did?).

There's the issue of the difference between the Wii and the HD systems, but that assumes the game has the difference inherently built in. So far, that hasn't been really proven. The only port from an HD system I can think of is Table Tennis, and that didn't look as though it would push a 6th gen system, so it's not proof.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Well... it's not bad...
Looks good but it's not really doing anything past RE4. Everything gives out a RE4 fibe I thought they would put some more creativity to use.
The chainsaw (done that)
The split up face of people (Jup Indeed Blade)
Pillar falling I believe this could be action button press thingy.
People walking in the same way and pace as RE4

@ BengaBenga
Looks like a big ass shooter seeing all the guns he carries around. But whats cool though is that there is more hand to hand combat by the looks of the trailer:D

Still looks good though but it's alittle more of the same for me. I'll be waiting for the spin-off for the Wii >.> =[

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Well the trailer looked quite nice, but very similiar to RE4. However as RE4 is still one of my top two Wii games so far, so I`m pretty confident in saying I`ll be purchasing this game on day one for my 360.

Yikes, this is going to cause a lot of issue's in the states. I don't think Capcom needs to take up the fight it seems to be walking right into. Am I the only one who cringed while watching this?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Oh how I loved Resident Evil 4. And this trailer is just awesome. Pure awesome. Graphics are nice and it looks like it will play similar to Resident Evil 4. If I had a PS3, this would be a first day buy for me.

RE4 was an astounding game...lets hope this lives up to its promising early footage

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot