By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who are the best Mario Kart wii and brawl players on the site?

i hold my own in both games. but for the best players...... mkwii:Rol brawl:wasu

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

MKWii: Rol
SSBB: Words of Wisdom

i still havent bought any of them to know,man i cant wait till next week

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

SSBB- WoW
MkWii- N/A don't have the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

SSBB-TGM,WASA, close 3rd Shizlee

Around the Network

MkWii- Rol
SSBB- Wasu

I am decent in both games, but I consider those two to be the best.

@Cox

Yay, I'm third place

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Fernando said:
Arghh... elgefe, pichu_pichu

Lets play!

I'll pm you when I get the chance tomorrow, can't now. and I'll add your FC in your sig

Definitely not me.. although my Mario Kart skills are improving and I'm finally getting a lot of first and seconds in the WFC portion. Brawl not so much... although I am pretty good with Pit, Metaknight or Kirby.

I suck at MKWii but hopefully I'll get better. It's weird. When I first started playing online I got 1st or 2nd the first ten races I had. But then all of a sudden I started getting in the bottom half and can't get back to where I was except for a race now and then. Just a little bit ago I was in 2nd place going around the final turn and got hit with a red shell and fell back to 12th. It's crazy when so many people are in the same area.

dude, i'll own all your asses in Brawl

Zelda will Lightning kick you in the face!!!

:P

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy