By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who are the best Mario Kart wii and brawl players on the site?

The real question is who is the best Boom Blox player?

Around the Network

dammit there's no way I'll show how good or bad am I ? I'll have to wait more and more but In Naruto Shippuuden EX 2 I'm sure I'll beat everyone in here with no any problems and of course dammit I can't show HOW GREAT AM I in NARUTO FIGHTING GAMES for the GC and the Wii.

Rol is the best at Mario Kart.
I've yet to beat him. He actually lapped me once, and even bragged about it on his wall >_>

I don't know who's the best at SSBB....too much lag to judge properly. I'll just say Riot because he wants to be so badly :P

sooo, how many points does Rol have now.. i got 8500, am i getting close to him? =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I think he had 9999 at one point.

Around the Network

Over the last 68 races with him my ratio with Rol is 33:35

In the last 20 (approx) races I do believe I have beaten him more than lost to him.

On Mario Kart Wii I think Rol is best in Europe and TWRoo 2nd best. I hear there is a guy in US starcraft or something that is very good. Never seen any of the Americans play.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Yea TWRoO and Rol kicks my ass most the time in MK ......

Hyperion said:
I don't really keep track of all that, but I've heard Rol was good in MK. From my experience, I can say that Brawl4life is good as well. I'm ok myself.

As for Brawl, ehm, I'm pretty good. Sigh. If Brawl had MK's online, I would never stop playing it.

Exactly how I feel! Not only does Brawl have no stat tracking, which I had already prepared for, but the bare-bones online doesn't even work decently. It feels like some early experiment in online gaming or something.

I haven't played anyone here in Kart yet, but I've got a few people added and hope to play sometime soon. 

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

RolStoppable said:
TWRoO is the toughest rival I have in Mario Kart Wii. He caught up in our overall statistics lately, although I was able to reverse the trend in the last two GPs we played (8:0 in my favor). We'll see if I can continue this way next week.

Wow yeah I was total trash in those two GPs, I mean I did have some frustrating bits not my fault (In particular Luigis Circuit leading on last lap only to get blue+red shelled on last corner, came last) but even had those not happened my poor driving would have kept me below you on probably 7 of the 8 races.