By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who are the best Mario Kart wii and brawl players on the site?

I'm apparently somewhere in top 5 or 10 for Brawl on this site, though I haven't had a chance to play for a while.
I haven't been able to get out and buy Mario Kart Wii yet, so no clue what my skill is in that area.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Guild is good at SSBB

I haven't had the pleasure of playing anyone on this site, but I can safely say my Mario Kart Battling Abilities are rather good... PM me if you want to start an MK battle match with me or if u want my FC guys

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Yes well, I don't have MKwii, but I believe I'm good at SSBB.

I can't say I'm the best here, I'd have to prove it, but I am on Gamebattles and I'm currently 49/20. Not amazing, but I'm in the top 100, which is pretty good I suppose. The best brawl player would have to be MaSHi, Bardull, or Mekos. IMO,

4511-0122-3869

mah brawl code, hit me up sometime.

Well from my experience when I got my copy of mk wii(I'm still a noob on that game for now I haven't have time to play)I play rol and when I was in the second lap he was about to finish the third lap.I play brawl everyday and I think wasu is better than tgm so in my opinion Wasumara is the best player here.

Around the Network

I'd find out how good I am if everyone didn't dodge me. Just kidding.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'll play you, just not today, maybe tomorrow. =P

We should have a brawl league anyone else interested?

It'd be fun. ^_^

Shea, out of all the people I've faced, she's the one that has given me the most problems.