By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ocarina back on top

Faxanadu said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

OoT is now back on top. now just enjoy your games.

BTW: I can not even remember OoT. Wait was that released in the 1980's?

You make a scaringly competent job at playing retarded.

80s is the PONG era. Now when did 3D game start to take off?

Holy crap, Fax?  Tell me that statement was sarcasm.

Around the Network

GTA IV was PS3's top ranking was our last stand over Nintendo. Now it has been stolen away from us. We are devastated by it. A sad day indeed. We have to continue watching the pain of the Wii run away in front of the PS3.
GTA IV top ranking would of been our last great hope but now its gone. :(

This doesn't matter to me in the least bit. Yes, I like the Zelda series better than the GTA series but numbers based on someone else's opinion really don't matter to me. Having the top Game Rankings score doesn't mean that it is the best game ever. The best game ever is one that you think is the best. Pssst. It's GoldenEye.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 Goldeneye was good but not in the same league as OOT. Sorry. But we all have our own opinions. Just because mine is right and yours is wrong doesn't really matter ;)

why did the 360 version fall that much,what kinda of score did a site give it?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Gamerankings, like Metacritic, is owned by CNET which has been recently bought by CBS.

The best rated game of all time doesn't mean it's the best game of all time. Toy Story 2 is the best rated movie on Rotten Tomatoes. Is it the best movie of all time?

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Imthelegend said:
amp316 Goldeneye was good but not in the same league as OOT. Sorry. But we all have our own opinions. Just because mine is right and yours is wrong doesn't really matter ;)

Exactly my point. It is all opinions.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

all is well in the land of nintendo ...untill bam another 10 comes!

On Metacritic, Ocarina has 99%, and GTAIV has 98%.

Im keeping seeing these threads is Ocarina of Time really that good?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg