By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

umm, i would have to disagree with you calling TP "an absolute joke", come on now...

Around the Network
bchery21 said:
umm, i would have to disagree with you calling TP "an absolute joke", come on now...

yeah,TP is an awesome game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
bchery21 said:

Oh it was a good game,  but a dismal Zelda title. "absolute joke" would probably be the best descriptive statement that can be made about that Zelda title.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

^i dont quite agree,i think it was the second best zelda title,behind OoT

Geez, no love for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past anymore. *sigh*

Around the Network

^i still think its the best series ever

Hooray! :P

windbane said:

ALttP is my favorite Zelda game^^; I'm such a fan for 2D graphics and Cartoony art styles :3

Definitely the best zelda game in my opinion (ALttP) :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Tokoro said:
windbane said:

ALttP is my favorite Zelda game^^; I'm such a fan for 2D graphics and Cartoony art styles :3

Definitely the best zelda game in my opinion (ALttP) :3

Awesome. Have you played them all? I've only played ALttP =) I did purchase OoT on VC but I haven't gotten out of the starting area yet. Perhaps I'll get back to that soon.

Shadow)OS said:
brute said:
bchery21 said:

Oh it was a good game,  but a dismal Zelda title. "absolute joke" would probably be the best descriptive statement that can be made about that Zelda title.

Sure, TP lacked the character development and atmosphere of games like MM and WW, but it made up for it with excellent dungeon and puzzle design, something that the WW lacked (though both games were too easy, imo).