By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Tokoro said:
windbane said:
Geez, no love for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past anymore. *sigh*

ALttP is my favorite Zelda game^^; I'm such a fan for 2D graphics and Cartoony art styles :3

Definitely the best zelda game in my opinion (ALttP) :3

I've never played ALttP. :(

I really need to get it on the VC.  It's the only console Zelda I haven't played.

Around the Network
windbane said:
Tokoro said:
windbane said:

ALttP is my favorite Zelda game^^; I'm such a fan for 2D graphics and Cartoony art styles :3

Awesome. Have you played them all? I've only played ALttP =) I did purchase OoT on VC but I haven't gotten out of the starting area yet. Perhaps I'll get back to that soon.

Naw, not all of them, I've played ALttp, OoT, A little of Majora's Mask (Really need to beat that), Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, All of the ones on the Game boy up to the DS. (Hoping they make a new 2D zelda for it)

I tried Zelda 1, but couldn't get into it^^;

Edit: Honestly, I don't think Zelda games have gotten easier, the players just get better after a while. I've noticed that with a lot of games. I'm all "oh man, this is easy" then I think back and try to think of how it'd be if it was one of my first games, and I'm all "oh man, that's crazy"

Just my opinion on that, could easily be wrong^^

Edit again: whoa! you've never played LttP? It's awesome ; ; I wish I could get back the feeling of playing it for the first time again ; ;

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

^ same with me,
I keep dying in the first dungeon in the original zelda... so I gave up.

^ lol, I don't ever remember finding the first dungeon ; ; I kept walking around and getting killed by those red hopping eye things I think. (were those in that game?)

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!

Tokoro said:
windbane said:
Tokoro said:
windbane said:

Awesome. Have you played them all? I've only played ALttP =) I did purchase OoT on VC but I haven't gotten out of the starting area yet. Perhaps I'll get back to that soon.

Naw, not all of them, I've played ALttp, OoT, A little of Majora's Mask (Really need to beat that), Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, All of the ones on the Game boy up to the DS. (Hoping they make a new 2D zelda for it)

Edit: Honestly, I don't think Zelda games have gotten easier, the players just get better after a while. I've noticed that with a lot of games. I'm all "oh man, this is easy" then I think back and try to think of how it'd be if it was one of my first games, and I'm all "oh man, that's crazy"

Edit again: whoa! you've never played LttP? It's awesome ; ; I wish I could get back the feeling of playing it for the first time again ; ;

Sadly no. :(

I've beaten OoT through TP, and I've played a good bit of the original LoZ and about 5 minutes of Zelda II (and I'll never go back to it >_>).

As fas as handhelds go, I hadn't played a single handheld Zelda until I got a DS and PH a week or two ago.  I should be finishing that one soon. :)

Around the Network

ALTTP is by far the best zelda. My second favorite snes game right behind Super metriod and above Chrono Trigger. 

makingmusic476 said:
Tokoro said:
windbane said:
Tokoro said:
windbane said:

I've beaten OoT through TP, and I've played good bit of the original LoZ and about 5 minutes of Zelda II (and I'll never go back to it >_>).

As fas as handhelds go, I hadn't played a single handheld Zelda until I got a DS and PH a week or two ago.  I should be finishing that one soon. :)

Ohhh, For handhelds, I'd definitely pick up some of the older ones, even the original game boy and game boy color ones.

@SC Have you never played Earthbound? I find it kinda hard to believe that wouldn't be in your top area at all ; ; It's my favorite game (doesn't mean it'd be yours, but I think it'd be up there) maybe not though^^;

I do agree it's the best Zelda game though.

Tokoro said:
makingmusic476 said:
Tokoro said:
windbane said:
Tokoro said:
windbane said:

I've beaten OoT through TP, and I've played good bit of the original LoZ and about 5 minutes of Zelda II (and I'll never go back to it >_>).

Ohhh, For handhelds, I'd definitely pick up some of the older ones, even the original game boy and game boy color ones.

@SC Have you never played Earthbound? I find it kinda hard to believe that wouldn't be in your top area at all ; ; It's my favorite game (doesn't mean it'd be yours, but I think it'd be up there) maybe not though^^;

I do agree it's the best Zelda game though.

Yep played mother 1(translation) 2 and anticipate 3(translation). It's my 5th favorite snes game. 

Well ok! That's all well and good then^^ As long as you've played it and it's up there somewhat :3

Tokoro said:

^ lol, I don't ever remember finding the first dungeon ; ; I kept walking around and getting killed by those red hopping eye things I think. (were those in that game?)

I hated those Enemies too, those skeletons and That monster that lives in the water that shoot fireballs at you while your walking in the fields was hard to get through. 

I'm not sure I'll ever go back to play the game again

I'm still waiting for Majora's Mask to be released to the vc, since I never get to play it