By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pichu_pichu said:
Tokoro said:

^ lol, I don't ever remember finding the first dungeon ; ; I kept walking around and getting killed by those red hopping eye things I think. (were those in that game?)

I hated those Enemies too, those skeletons and That monster that lives in the water that shoot fireballs at you while your walking in the fields was hard to get through. 

I'm not sure I'll ever go back to play the game again

I'm still waiting for Majora's Mask to be released to the vc, since I never get to play it 

Oh, yeah, I hated Zora's ; ; Although a few of them were cool in LttP :3

I still wanna try, just to be able to say I beat it.

Same^^;  My brother might still have a version somewhere, I should probably just nab it from him.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network
Tokoro said:
pichu_pichu said:
Tokoro said:

^ lol, I don't ever remember finding the first dungeon ; ; I kept walking around and getting killed by those red hopping eye things I think. (were those in that game?)

I hated those Enemies too, those skeletons and That monster that lives in the water that shoot fireballs at you while your walking in the fields was hard to get through.

I'm not sure I'll ever go back to play the game again

I'm still waiting for Majora's Mask to be released to the vc, since I never get to play it

Oh, yeah, I hated Zora's ; ; Although a few of them were cool in LttP :3

I still wanna try, just to be able to say I beat it.

Same^^; My brother might still have a version somewhere, I should probably just nab it from him.

I need to play LTTP also,

the only zeldas I played is the original, OoT, wind waker, and TP. I still got more to play. I was going to download LTTP tonight until I heard the news for Super Mario RPG coming to the vc

I knew it...people only think OoT is the best because they haven't played ALttP! j/k =)

windbane said:
I knew it...people only think OoT is the best because they haven't played ALttP! j/k =)

Lol, you could be right.

As it stands, I consider OoT to be the best game ever. :P

OoT and ALttP are the best gamees ever created, none is better than the other they are both unique.
IMO

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Everyone here is forgetting Links Awakening which is also possibly the greatest Zelda game ever. It certainly sits at the top of the handheld heap.

Rath said:
Everyone here is forgetting Links Awakening which is also possibly the greatest Zelda game ever. It certainly sits at the top of the handheld heap.

I definitly agree with you. I personally liked it more then alot of the console Zeldas

CIHYFS?

Anyone for the cd-i games?

No?

imho best game of all time is not OOT and definitely not GTA4 (fun, and indeed good story to drive the game but i don't feel anything new).
I'd give the title to SNES games, the graphics of this era are timeless unlike 3D that ages really badly and finding inovative games on the system is quite easy.

That said, Zelda is my favorite franchise (only been disapointed by the capcom games for GB and GBA)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

sc94597 said:
ALTTP is by far the best zelda. My second favorite snes game right behind Super metriod and above Chrono Trigger. 

thats my favorite snes games,in the exact same order

but yeah ,i feel OOT is the best Zelda game.it really doesnt have much on LTTP except that its 3-d and the sense of amazement when i first played it is something that has been equalled only by mario64,and super mario bros 3

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach