By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 outselling PS3 since gta launch

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=143670

Around the Network

I was looking at the UK data, and we have the PS3 outselling the 360 every week

MGS4 will once again give PS3 the lead....people are waiting for the bundle

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This is interesting anyway, will have to see how the data is changed to reflect this!

Although the article could be a load of BS without actual chart-track data to back-up their claims (has happened before) either way i'm sure ioi will take notice!

I think its credible enough....

What I find more astounding is that GTA Iv has sold to literally 50% of Ps3 owners in UK...

GT 5 Prologue brought in loads of GTA IV buyers who would've brought the PS3 then

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

meh eurogamer is x360 biased anyway.

Trust i live in the uk and i know of alot more people getting ps3 then x360's as of late.
i even go as far as to go into wolverhampton city center and ask about in the shops how well the consoles are selling. they always say ps3 is selling more

Do chart-track give out data? I did seem some numbers in an OPM, but apart from that, no actual numbers, just percentages for 90% of the time

obieslut said:
meh eurogamer is ps3 biased anyway.

Trust i live in the uk and i know of alot more people getting ps3 then x360's as of late.
i even go as far as to go into wolverhampton city center and ask about in the shops how well the consoles are selling. they always say ps3 is selling more

Wolverhampton does not equal the whole of the UK

Sounds a big fishy to me...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

obieslut said:
meh eurogamer is x360 biased anyway.

trust i live in the UK too, and i don't know anyone who has brought the game on PS3.