By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wii]It's said before and I will say it again

The keyword in that phrase was making.

If everyone has problems understanding you, you could consider the possibility that the problem lies with you? Just a tip from a "retard". LOL

I would agree that Wii casual games are a nice diversification of risk for developers but if you have problem making something there is a great institution called a bank. They will give you something called a "credit" for some money called interest .

Around the Network
yushire said:
Who cares about ubi right now? The sales of HD consoles are shrinking even as we speak atleast in america. We just have to wait before third parties will be forced to make quality games on the Wii.

that's my point they won't.

they will make even more casual games to fund their HD loses. They have to.

Stockholders wont care what games are made as long they keep getting intrest.

They only people that can stop this trend ( ubi is not alone just see midway/thq allthough thq is doing large projects its still not core it's casual and core together)  are the people that buy the games and that wont happen.

Kyros said:
The keyword in that phrase was making.

If everyone has problems understanding you, you could consider the possibility that the problem lies with you? Just a tip from a "retard". LOL

I would agree that Wii casual games are a nice diversification of risk for developers but if you have problem making something there is a great institution called a bank. They will give you something called a "credit" for some money called interest .

Not my problem you can't read.  

And of course you'd agree.  I'm right.   It happens.

So instead of buying an XBox360 or PS3 to play games like Assassin's Creed or Orange Box or COD4 or Bioshock, you are just going to complain that they aren't on the Wii?

How about, oh I dunno, getting a job and buying one of said consoles (or a PC as all the games I listed are available for PC as well)?

And don't buy crappy Wii games.

bobobologna said:
So instead of buying an XBox360 or PS3 to play games like Assassin's Creed or Orange Box or COD4 or Bioshock, you are just going to complain that they aren't on the Wii?

How about, oh I dunno, getting a job and buying one of said consoles (or a PC as all the games I listed are available for PC as well)?

Reading for you is hard no...

You did not even read my complete messsage

You have no clue if I even work you assume I don't ( I got a very decent wage thank you)

I am getting a PS3

I am not saying ac or orange box or cod needed to go to wii

but bg&e is one suited for wii or any other shooter build up for wii would work.

BUt sure start flaming I really don't care. 

And what I can get for PC I play on pc. 

I am wanting to make a civil discussion not an other flame thread.

Around the Network

Not my problem you can't read. And of course you'd agree. I'm right. It happens.

you are a cute little character. Really lovable.

densiyrex said:
bobobologna said:

You have no clue if I even work you assume I don't ( I got a very decent wage thank you)

I am getting a PS3

but bg&e is one suited for wii or any other shooter build up for wii would work.

You dont have to leave a line between EVERY sentence you know...just sayin'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

where is the Nintendo quality ubisoft

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

colonelstubbs said:
densiyrex said:
bobobologna said:

I am getting a PS3

You dont have to leave a line between EVERY sentence you know...just sayin'

Thank you for your meaningless contribution to this thread.

Wonderfull.  I type how I want too.

densiyrex said:
bobobologna said:

I am getting a PS3

I read your post.  It sounds like you are complaining that instead of making "good" games for the Wii, they are just making shitty party games, and using profits from those to make PS3/XBox360 titles.  Well, if you want to play those PS3/XBox360 titles, how about buying one, instead of complaining that the Wii is only getting shitty ports.  I could care less if my PS3 game is being subsidized by some party game Ubisoft made on the Wii.  If suckers want to pay money for crappy games, then it's no skin off my back.

And if you bought a Wii expecting a sudden influx of high profile third party support, well, I don't know what to say.  Sure, it makes sense to make Wii games.  There's clearly a good market for them.  But I don't think complaining about shitty support on these forums makes all that much sense.  I could list a dozen titles that I wish I could play, but can't due to owning a PS3 (and an semi-aging PC).  But I'm not going to bitch about lack of third party support for the PS3 or any of the shitty titles released for it.