By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wii]It's said before and I will say it again

Seen by recent ubidays press conference it shows again that was is said before is in fact true.

Thirth party publishers do not care about the wii core market. They need the money from the casual to fund there big HD games.

To put it this way. The bigger publishers of games want HD to succeed because they will lose to much money all their million euro projects.

Ubisoft is showing the trend that I think will continue sadly for the Wii till people stop buying those party games.

Anyway I think next year party games will end and it will be all balanceboard party games or skate/surf/snowboard games

Did you see how many of those are announced recently so that will be the next thing the wii market gets flooded with.

But the bigger publishers will still make their main franchises for the HD market simply to make sure it kicks of and starts closing in to the Wii so they can get back the money they lost on all those projects.

For a pure financial point I can understand it.

As a gamer I hate it. 

Anyway we are getting dogz 2008 for Wii we should be happy for that it might even have fur shading ;) 

Oh and did ubi not say last year that they will use there wii games to fund there HD projects? 

Anyway thank you ubi for ruining some possible incredible wiimote controlled games and keep letting us use controller layouts from 1980. 

Around the Network
densiyrex said:

Anyway thank you ubi for ruining some possible incredible wiimote controlled games and keep letting us use controller layouts from 1980.

Oh boo hoo! 

.............Frankly, if that's what they're doing....... screw them.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Wow, what a blatant attempt to rile people up. All completely ridiculous claims.

god i hate ubisoft

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Its time to bring out the pitchforks lads...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

They don't care because they are losing money making those core games for the HD consoles, and they need something to make up the money. Aka the casual games on the Wii and DS which is making them loads of profit. So why then would they support the same crowd on Wii and have the same issue. This is their thinking, and although its false, as they could make money off core games on the Wii, it's jsut their thinking.

God, you're gonna get flamed boy, duck and cover.

JaggedSac said:
Wow, what a blatant attempt to rile people up. All completely ridiculous claims.

OK?

prove me wrong please. The recent day showed you can't . 

Ubi promised Nintendo quality games and the only thing they showed is

half assed port of a snow board game (yeah it looks pretty bad )

raving rabbits 3  

Dogz Wii.

Don't get me wrong I am going to get a ps3 for some games and got my pc for rest of HD games.

But it's plain stupid to not make a port for a franchise that will not appeal to most of the ps3/xbox360 market ( refering to beyond good and evil 2)  yeah they had to make it look more "mature" to work on that and wont still sell nearly as good.

oh and yeah prince of persia I don't like the new look at all. It became a generic slash and dash game. 

Mummelmann said:
God, you're gonna get flamed boy, duck and cover.

I don't care my first name is Boy. So I would see it as a compliment.

Just prove me wrong.