By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the most loyal fanbase?

Probably Nintendo from the options listed, although SEGA probably has the most loyal fanbase SEGA fans suffered way more than any of the others and many still come back for more.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 
Around the Network

Pc gamers will out every time. Many of them wont even touch a console.

Picko said:
Probably Nintendo from the options listed, although SEGA probably has the most loyal fanbase SEGA fans suffered way more than any of the others and many still come back for more.

This is exactly what I was going to say. If SEGA came back with another console, there would be quite a few SEGA console owners who would come crawling back.

If they released a console and they were making games as good as they did on the dreamcast I would certainly buy it.

It has to be Nintendo.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnt4eJpriA8

Around the Network

Nintendo has the most of them I garee ... but Sony has the more rabid ones :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

izaaz101 said:
Picko said:

This is exactly what I was going to say. If SEGA came back with another console, there would be quite a few SEGA console owners who would come crawling back.

And i would be one of them

Nintendo has the most loyal fan base,but i think Sony has the most violent group

If Nintendos fans are sooooooo loyal, where were they when the N64 and Gamecube were released?

Playing on their Playstations perhaps...?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

SONY

as people brought $599 consoles..with no games on them

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey