By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the most loyal fanbase?

I woulds say nintendo fan because earthbounds are part of nintendo fan (obviously) and there are really hardcore!

http://earthboundcentral.com/2010/02/earthbound-ruler-sells-for-776/

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu              

Around the Network

Nintendo>Sony>>>>>Mircrosoft

in gaming or over all

because over all will be Microsoft

and gaming i would say nintendo

Sony.

I mean, just look at us who waited out on launch day for a $600+ console.

TruckOSaurus said:
MontanaHatchet said:
fazz said:
Sony. I mean, look at leo-j and such.

Ahem!

If we want to aim at the younger crowd, Leo-J is certainly beat.

That video is so funny! Never seen a kid so happy before... I just hope they bought two controllers or this would end with a fight of epic proportion.

OT : I'm gonna go with Nintendo just because they've been there for a long time.

LOL. a fight between those two kids would end w/ that boy ripping the poor little girl's face off jus like how he tried to rip throught the box.

OT: I gotta with no one. Sure there's some loyalty among some but for most, that loyalty can be easily broken anytime. If i gotta pick among the small litter, nintendo would have it i guess, but the gamecube's sales don't necessarily scream out loyalty lol

Around the Network
Wagram said:
I'm very loyal to Sony. But I would have to go with Nintendo. Seriously don't go in any thread and insult anything related to Nintendo or your screwed. Even if you speak the truth.

Your a wise man Wagram.Wise Indeed.

Nintendo

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

apple and sony!