By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the most loyal fanbase?

amp316 said:
colonelstubbs said:
BringBackChrono said:
@colonelstubbs
with a 100 million strong "loyal" fanbase, maybe the PS3 should have sold a bit higher than current figures suggest.
about the last 2 generations, youll find that in a list of top 20 games in gamerankings,6 N64+GC games appear as opposed to 4 PS+PS2 games(of which RE4 is a port from some other console)
so lets not imply that the N64 or GC owners werent happy with their consoles
or something presumptuous like that

Its easy to look at that lovely chart at the top of the homepage and say ZOMG PS£ IS BOTTOM WITH LESS SALES WAH WAH WAH but when its only been out WW for just over a year, those people saying generic things like 'PS3 sales are disappointing' and 'it should have sold more' are the ones being 'presumptuous'

PS3 came out just before the Wii in this market known as America. Now who can't be reasoned with?

OMG stop defending the wii when im not even attacking it! I know its small and fragile, but jesus, i was just pointing out theres nothing wrong with the PS3 sales, i didnt even mention the goddamn Wii!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Nintendo

^^^ Evil ninty fanz confirmed

colonelstubbs said:
amp316 said:
colonelstubbs said:
BringBackChrono said:
@colonelstubbs
with a 100 million strong "loyal" fanbase, maybe the PS3 should have sold a bit higher than current figures suggest.
about the last 2 generations, youll find that in a list of top 20 games in gamerankings,6 N64+GC games appear as opposed to 4 PS+PS2 games(of which RE4 is a port from some other console)

Its easy to look at that lovely chart at the top of the homepage and say ZOMG PS£ IS BOTTOM WITH LESS SALES WAH WAH WAH but when its only been out WW for just over a year, those people saying generic things like 'PS3 sales are disappointing' and 'it should have sold more' are the ones being 'presumptuous'

PS3 came out just before the Wii in this market known as America. Now who can't be reasoned with?

OMG stop defending the wii when im not even attacking it! I know its small and fragile, but jesus, i was just pointing out theres nothing wrong with the PS3 sales, i didnt even mention the goddamn Wii!

No you mentioned that the PS3 sales weren't good due to the fact that it hasn't been in the market place for long. I said that it's been out a little longer than the Wii in America to show you that this statement is just you grasping at straws and now you're like the Wii's small and frail and blah blah blah. PS3 has underperformed. That is not presumptuous. That is fact. You are just an angry fanboy that won't accept facts. Arguing with you is like telling an ostrich to fly. What's the point?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
colonelstubbs said:
amp316 said:
colonelstubbs said:
BringBackChrono said:
@colonelstubbs

No you mentioned that the PS3 sales weren't good due to the fact that it hasn't been in the market place for long. I said that it's been out a little longer than the Wii in America to show you that this statement is just you grasping at straws and now you're like the Wii's small and frail and blah blah blah. PS3 has underformed. That is not presumptuous. That is fact. You are just an angry fanboy that won't accept facts. Arguing with you is like telling an ostrich to fly. What's the point?

OH GOD I said there was nothing wrong with the PS3 sales....the Wii sales are extraordinary....dont act like im making excuses....ZZZZZZ argument over

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Yep nothing wrong. I'm sure that PS3 will sell as much as the PS2. ZZZZZZZZ

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
yes The ps3 did unperform by alot in its first year but in my opinion is more then making up for that this year

@colonelstubbs
my earlier post was primarily a response to your attacking GC and N64,and since you say you owned a N64, im sure youd agree in terms of quality games, it isnt behind anyone.PS 1s domination of the market was due to many reasons,but not because of overwhelmingly better games.it can be chalked down to franchise loyalty(FF for example) rather than brand loyalty

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

obieslut said:
amp316 said:
yes The ps3 did unperform by alot in its first year but in my opinion is more then making up for that this year

No way!!! It's not even close to PS2 sales. They're going to pass Microsoft but struggle doing it. Those aren't Sony kind of sales.

bringbackchrono so xbox sales are through HALO loyalty and not microsoft loyaty.

What a load of crap. ff never sold like 100k+ so pull the other one