By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the most loyal fanbase?

Nintendo does because it has a vertical monopoly. It supplies it's fans with hardware and all the software they need. You can (thousands do) buy only Nintendo made products when it comes to games. No other company can supply an ample amount of hardware and software that wouldn't leave you buying some 3rd party stuff.

Around the Network

"THE DEVIL CAN SITE SCRIPTURE FOR IT'S OWN PURPOSE"

ALL SIDES ARE CORRECT TO A POINT. I MUST ADMIT THAT I'M A SONY FAN SINCE I WENT TO A PS1 OVER SEGA WAY BACK WHEN. I ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT SYSTEM U HAVE AND WHY U DEFEND THE REASON WHY U HAVE THE SYSTEM IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN ASKED. IT'S LIKE WHY DID YOU BUY A FORD OVER CHEVY. VERIZON OVER CABLE. RED SOX OR YANKEES.HULK VS SUPERMAN. GOKU VS VEGETA. KEN OR RYU.

SORRY,I GOT A LITTLE CRAZY THERE.

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

K-DOGG said:
"THE DEVIL CAN SITE SCRIPTURE FOR IT'S OWN PURPOSE"

ALL SIDES ARE CORRECT TO A POINT. I MUST ADMIT THAT I'M A SONY FAN SINCE I WENT TO A PS1 OVER SEGA WAY BACK WHEN. I ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT SYSTEM U HAVE AND WHY U DEFEND THE REASON WHY U HAVE THE SYSTEM IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN ASKED. IT'S LIKE WHY DID YOU BUY A FORD OVER CHEVY. VERIZON OVER CABLE. RED SOX OR YANKEES.HULK VS SUPERMAN. GOKU VS VEGETA. KEN OR RYU.

SORRY,I GOT A LITTLE CRAZY THERE.

Writing fully in capitals on the internet is considered as shouting.

Thats all im saying

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

not really the world knows where vista stands for

Viruses
Intrusions
Spyware
Trojans
Adware

Linux is much better

Linux
Is
Nice
Unix
XXX

:)

Predictions
I will win the internetz

@colonelstubbs
with a 100 million strong "loyal" fanbase, maybe the PS3 should have sold a bit higher than current figures suggest.
about the last 2 generations, youll find that in a list of top 20 games in gamerankings,6 N64+GC games appear as opposed to 4 PS+PS2 games(of which RE4 is a port from some other console)
so lets not imply that the N64 or GC owners werent happy with their consoles
or something presumptuous like that

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network

Is this debate still going on lol.

Anyway lets just say this, Sony fans loyalty is going to be tested this generation

sorry.

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

BringBackChrono said:
@colonelstubbs
with a 100 million strong "loyal" fanbase, maybe the PS3 should have sold a bit higher than current figures suggest.
about the last 2 generations, youll find that in a list of top 20 games in gamerankings,6 N64+GC games appear as opposed to 4 PS+PS2 games(of which RE4 is a port from some other console)

Its easy to look at that lovely chart at the top of the homepage and say ZOMG PS£ IS BOTTOM WITH LESS SALES WAH WAH WAH but when its only been out WW for just over a year, those people saying generic things like 'PS3 sales are disappointing' and 'it should have sold more' are the ones being 'presumptuous'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
BringBackChrono said:
@colonelstubbs

Its easy to look at that lovely chart at the top of the homepage and say ZOMG PS£ IS BOTTOM WITH LESS SALES WAH WAH WAH but when its only been out WW for just over a year, those people saying generic things like 'PS3 sales are disappointing' and 'it should have sold more' are the ones being 'presumptuous'

PS3 came out just before the Wii in this market known as America. Now who can't be reasoned with?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

i would say Sony, but they outed most of their base by releasing an overpriced system that still has no games worth buying, and the MS fanbase is only for Halo, i mean how many 360's would have been sold by now if the 3 systems came out at the same time 7-8 million maybe, Nintendo has Mario, affordable systems, and family oriented games, so they are the only choice.