By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the most loyal fanbase?

amp316 said:
colonelstubbs said:
amp316 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@amp316

I don't call using my new console as an gym fun...

That "fun gym" game is going to outsell anything on your system. The Wii is more about activity and moving around. You wouldn't understand. You like to just twiddle your thumbs.

Correction

Now what's the fun game? Is it Haze?

For sure!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
amp316 said:
colonelstubbs said:
amp316 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@amp316

I don't call using my new console as an gym fun...

That "fun gym" game is going to outsell anything on your system. The Wii is more about activity and moving around. You wouldn't understand. You like to just twiddle your thumbs.

Correction

Now what's the fun game? Is it Haze?

For sure!

I think you said it all right there. You'll defend Haze but insult anything Nintendo. Maybe Sony fans are the most loyal. :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Actually, check some of my posts, i have been anything but a defender of Haze.

AND i owened and defended my precious N64 for 5 years, and im encouraging my sister to buy a Wii.

However, my point was that the N64 and Gamecube werent supported by many of Nintendos army of fans, so apart from a select few, its hard to say nintendo fans are the most 'loyal'

Buying a PS3 (which will easily outsell those two consoles combined) shows that even in Sonys darkest days the fans will buy the consoles they produce (even if they are ridiculously overpriced)

There was no need for this to sink to the level of insults however...

^good lets just have some fun and not prove each others points by getting defensive

here

more cat pictures

You started with the insults saying that all of the Nintendo fans were playing Sony consoles during the N64 and Gamecube years. It's all in black and white. I said that this was not this case. You flipped out.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
You started with the insults saying that all of the Nintendo fans were playing Sony consoles during the N64 and Gamecube years. It's all in black and white. I said that this was not this case. You flipped out.

Well what were they doing then? They had to go somewhere, if not to the Playstation then the Dreamcast, if not the Dreamcast then they went to PCs....

They didnt just vanish or give up gaming. And 100 million PSones and 100 million PS2s = a lot of gamers that suddenly came out of nowhere if a lot of them werent Nintendo fans...

colonelstubbs said:
amp316 said:

Well what were they doing then? They had to go somewhere, if not to the Playstation then the Dreamcast, if not the Dreamcast then they went to PCs....

They didnt just vanish or give up gaming. And 100 million PSones and 100 million PS2s = a lot of gamers that suddenly came out of nowhere if a lot of them werent Nintendo fans...

Where are the Sony fans now? Not buying the PS3. See what I did. The same thing you just did. I agree that there are loyal Sony fans and they are buying the PS3. But remember, there were loyal Nintendo fans buying N64s and Gamecubes. As a matter of fact, I think that overall the N64 is the greatest system ever for its time. It lost and I'm not crying.

"Where are the Sony fans now? Not buying the PS3"

Whos....buying....the....console....then....?

Must be them chuffing aliens again

R U TALKING ABOUT FANS OR FANBOYS? NINTENDO BY FAR HAS THE MOST FANS AND MICROSOFT HAS THE MOST FANBOYS.

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

Yes. The same aliens that bought the Gamecube. The PS2 owners are buying the Wii. They jumped ship from SNES to PS1 and PS2 to the Wii right? No ones loyal. Argument settled.